Captain
# 21
04-18-2013, 06:44 AM
Both the packs are far to expensive and apart from the consoles on the ships and the borg/remanI don't think is worth the price. Also I don't think I'll be making a romulan toon as there part of the new romulus if they sllow a option to be tal Shiar in the future I may reconsider so this time I'm keeping my money
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
04-18-2013, 06:44 AM
My thought right now is...why create a thread when there is an official one just about the pack.... ?
Klingon Helmsman: "Captain, we`re approaching our targets !"

Klingon Captain: "I said Quiet, you idiot ! Now you broke our cloak !"
Republic Veteran
# 23
04-18-2013, 06:47 AM
You must be having a laugh.
# 24
04-18-2013, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qjunior View Post
My thought right now is...why create a thread when there is an official one just about the pack.... ?
Hmmm....well...I...oh shut up, I haven't had coffee yet

-throws pie at qjunior-
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Today is the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you will ever be"
Better dead then Fed!
Republic Veteran
# 25
04-18-2013, 06:51 AM
The Valdore Heavy Warbird has the same power as the D'Deridex from Star Trek Armada
Lieutenant
# 26
04-18-2013, 06:52 AM
Will those ships and Reman species be possible to buy via C-Store?
Career Officer
# 27
04-18-2013, 06:53 AM
Brandon, can you confirm if the consoles are ship specific or can be used on later tiers?
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-18-2013, 06:57 AM
The only things that would have made this a better deal (in my opinion, not yours) is a playable liberated Reman borg and liberated Romulan Borg, a liberated Romulan Borg BOff, and a character slot or two.

Don't get me wrong, will still be supporting the cause and picked up the big bundle, but just sayin...
Community Moderator
# 29
04-18-2013, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
LOL

So this is like a special C-Store bundle promotion, right? Everything here can be earned in-game or bought from the C-Store at launch?
I have no inside knowledge (everybody knows by now I'm not an employee, right? I'm just a user like you, with some forum janitor powers), but I would assume that everything in there will be for sale in the store (some of it already is; the lockbox keys) except the things that say they are "exclusive" to the pack, which is only a couple of items. None of the ships say exclusive, so presumably they'll be in the store some time.

This is basically a big bundle of store items, with a discounted price and a few extra perks for paying cash instead of using your stored-up Zen. I am willing to bet 14 quatloos that you will be able to buy most of the individual pieces with Zen instead if you so choose, which effectively means they're available via in-game means too via Dilithium trading.

Like anyone, I'd of course like to get more things "free" for my LTS, but there has always been C-Store stuff we don't get for free, and most of this stuff will likely be C-Store stuff; it's just a couple of extra perks for people who pay cash. They don't even affect game play, they're just titles and stuff.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-18-2013, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
I have no inside knowledge (everybody knows by now I'm not an employee, right? I'm just a user like you, with some forum janitor powers), but I would assume that everything in there will be for sale in the store (some of it already is; the lockbox keys) except the things that say they are "exclusive" to the pack, which is only a couple of items. None of the ships say exclusive, so presumably they'll be in the store some time.
https://twitter.com/PWE_BranFlakes/s...77539866722304

https://twitter.com/PWE_BranFlakes/s...82741738999809
Closed Thread