Career Officer
According to the FAQ

Gold (Life time sub) members also have a special perk that allows them to refine Dilithium automatically upon logging in, up to one previous week?s worth

The up to one previous week's worth is where I'm having issue.I have an alt that I recently dusted off, I have not refined any dilithium on him for a while, and per the FAQ, I should be able to refine 8k * 7 = 56k worth of dilithium in one go right?

But that's not the case, right now I can still only refine 8k per day still even though I refine nothing the previous week.

Is this working for anyone else?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-18-2013, 08:12 AM
It auto refines when you log in if you have it unrefined in your inventory.

Edit: To be a bit more clear. Let's say you have a weeks worth of un-refined dil on your character when you log out. When you login later it will auto refine all of that dil for you.

If you have 0 dil unrefined and then log in and go about collecting a ton of dil you'll still be limited to the daily 8k. It basically works as a refine my dil for me while I'm on vacation type of thing.

Last edited by aeonjean; 04-18-2013 at 08:17 AM.
Captain
# 3
04-18-2013, 08:15 AM
It doesn't allow you to refine more. It simply auto-refines whatever you have in your inventory when you log in. If you have 16k in your inventory and you don't use the character for 3 days it will refine all 16k.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 4
04-18-2013, 08:25 AM
Ok thanks, so basically I have to have the dilithium already before the "vacation"
Career Officer
# 5
04-18-2013, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moradum View Post
Ok thanks, so basically I have to have the dilithium already before the "vacation"
Yes, that's how it works.
Only Internet users deal in absolutes !
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
04-18-2013, 08:27 AM
Correct, you need the unrefined dilithium on your character before you go on vacation. When you get back it will auto-refine it as soon as you log in without you doing anything.
Captain
# 7
04-18-2013, 08:46 AM
As a result of this perk, I haven't once ever hit the 'refine' button for Dilithium since the game went F2P.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----