Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 215
# 101
04-13-2013, 02:29 AM
I FINALLY placed in the CE event with my Dreadnought...but it was only third. Grrr.
I want to get first...just once.....COME ON....just onces...is that so hard?

....

Got to second place...but have yet to get first....if it comes down to it I'm going to call on the fleet to help get first...haha.
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin

Last edited by admiralozzy; 04-13-2013 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Update
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,338
# 102
04-13-2013, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
I FINALLY placed in the CE event with my Dreadnought...but it was only third. Grrr.
I want to get first...just once.....COME ON....just onces...is that so hard?

....

Got to second place...but have yet to get first....if it comes down to it I'm going to call on the fleet to help get first...haha.
Best ive gotten was 2nd, still shootin for 1st myself
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 215
# 103
04-15-2013, 05:10 PM
I'm narrowing down my attack patterns on the CE. I still have a couple of things I want to try but if it comes right down to it, I'm want the fleets help...but that won't be until the last week. By then if I haven't gotten it, screw it, I want help.

As for our "special video project"...I shall work on it tonight, have to put it into video format first then edit it all together. Hopefully it'll get done quickly and easily.
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,338
# 104
04-15-2013, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
I'm narrowing down my attack patterns on the CE. I still have a couple of things I want to try but if it comes right down to it, I'm want the fleets help...but that won't be until the last week. By then if I haven't gotten it, screw it, I want help.

As for our "special video project"...I shall work on it tonight, have to put it into video format first then edit it all together. Hopefully it'll get done quickly and easily.
I have to send you the fleet logo for the first segment of the video. Also for all members, I just created a wallpaper for the fleet. Check my facebook blog page in reguards to this. Ozzy the emblem that it contains will be the one we use for the video FYI. Let me know size ect youll need for the video.

Defenetly oz the fleet will help, We can get a private que going or let you just take 1st but to be frank i think it doesnt matter when you get first as CE is coming back and youll be able to obtain first far into the future. Not sure on that though.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lieutenant
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 66
# 105 Phooy
04-16-2013, 01:11 PM
howdy yall im at mc'y D's thought id pop in. looks like im missing all the shinannygins<- cant spell. well had a big snow storm roll in about a foot and a half. still working on getting a good stable internet. the verizon wireless isnt gonna work for me so im looking into satilite net... wish me luck! hope everyone is doing good. one to beam out
*(How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life)*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,338
# 106
04-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitanshane420 View Post
howdy yall im at mc'y D's thought id pop in. looks like im missing all the shinannygins<- cant spell. well had a big snow storm roll in about a foot and a half. still working on getting a good stable internet. the verizon wireless isnt gonna work for me so im looking into satilite net... wish me luck! hope everyone is doing good. one to beam out
Keep some snowballs in stock, might require them at a later day. WE MISS YOU . Hope things will settle down for you and youll be back having fun with us all.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 215
# 107
04-16-2013, 11:26 PM
Those damn snowballs can be useful taking down that damn Christmas snowman. For all we bloody know Cryptic plans on "ubering" that damn thing and making it a borg snowman, or a Romulan/Reman, or some kind of sick messed up thing that my nightmares know no limit of fear.

THE SNOWMEN HAVE ADAPTED!!! WE NEED THE DOCTOR!!!
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,338
# 108
04-17-2013, 01:33 AM
Lol thats why this year will have the ultimate in snow weapon technology, the Snow Launcher 3000. This thing uses particle psychics to create super cold snowballs within its chamber and launching a massive snowball missle at its target inflicting major damage to it and any surrounding targets. More Damage then the Avalanche weapon... ohh its will be GLORIOUS!

ahem
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 215
# 109
04-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Lol thats why this year will have the ultimate in snow weapon technology, the Snow Launcher 3000. This thing uses particle psychics to create super cold snowballs within its chamber and launching a massive snowball missle at its target inflicting major damage to it and any surrounding targets. More Damage then the Avalanche weapon... ohh its will be GLORIOUS!

ahem
I.....I.....have nothing to compete or add to the EPICNESS you just wrote....so I'll just...say:

FIRST PLACE FRENCH FEMALE DOGS!
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 27
# 110
04-18-2013, 10:56 AM
So Any takers on the the Reman/Romulan Packs?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:49 AM.