Captain
# 121
04-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
You say we can buy the starter pack now, and the legacy pack later. If we do, will the cost of the starter pack be deducted from the cost of the legacy pack?

Also, if the Scimitar becomes playable, will Feds get the Typhoon or Jupiter class?
Federation alread has the Odyssey class, and KDF the Bortasque ones.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Captain
# 122
04-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorchaos View Post
actually it was called a Valdore type.
When a ship's class isn't stated on-screen, Memory Alpha just names it "[ship of the class] type". There is not yet any canon designation for the class.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Starfleet Veteran
# 123
04-18-2013, 10:19 AM
We Lifetimers feel as if we are being backstabbed....

Where's the perk for being a lifetime member? There should be a discount or some other pack for those who paid the real bills to start this company. Please re-consider and dont alienate those who helped a huge way to get this going.

Thanks
[
Captain
# 124
04-18-2013, 10:21 AM
What happened to the playable Reman being a T5 Romulan Reputation unlock???

Or is it just that people who pay for this get the option regardless of their Romulan Rep status?

Please clarify.
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com
Captain
# 125
04-18-2013, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post

Where's the perk for being a lifetime member? There should be a discount or some other pack for those who paid the real bills to start this company. Please re-consider and dont alienate those who helped a huge way to get this going.

Thanks
I think Lifetime should unlock the Romulan liberated borg officer, and the 1000 day Veteran ship for the romulans, but that is all.

Asking for any more seems absurd, since the original life time subscription did not unlock a host of C-store ships for Federation or KDF.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Captain
# 126
04-18-2013, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
Hm.... MA calls it Valdore, MB calls it Mogai.

Still, the new Valdore is a better looking one
Depending on your source, the IRW Valdore is described as a Mogai, Norexan or Valdore class (the sourcing on the Valdore class monicker is very weak however).

STO has, on more than one occasion, named a "newer" version of a ship model after a famous predecessor (Sao Paolo, Beleraphon, several Birds of Prey etc). This is no different.
Captain
# 127
04-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
It still is. The C-store version is for people who haven't grinded Romulan Rep yet and don't plan to.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Career Officer
# 128
04-18-2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post

Thanks
I don't feel stabbed in the back

This is an expansion, in every game expect to pay something when it has one. The money we paid was already used up years ago. C-store and subs have been paying for this game a lot longer really. I personally just want our LTS benefits (Liberated Borg) and preorder exclusives to be honored
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Captain
# 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post

Or is it just that people who pay for this get the option regardless of their Romulan Rep status?

Please clarify.
People who pay don't have to grind; people who grind still get the Remans unlocked. The dev tracker will show posts about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
Federation alread has the Odyssey class, and KDF the Bortasque ones.
Are those really the Scimitar equivalent?
Captain
# 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
It still is. The C-store version is for people who haven't grinded Romulan Rep yet and don't plan to.
Anywhere official that conclusively states that they have not gone back on their word with this? My trust of PWE isn't exactly high...
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com
Closed Thread