Commander
# 161
04-18-2013, 11:10 AM
Wow not even trying to hide the P2W are you anymore captaingecko?

We need the specs on all the ships and consoles asap as well as information about the ships being available later on as fleet ships.
Captain
# 162
04-18-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by venetar90 View Post
i bought the pack and it said it was applied to my account but when I view my account items I see my lifetime, del taco shuttle, etc but not anything about legacy pack
It probably says Preorder. That's what mine says.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 163
04-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polie05 View Post
Wow not even trying to hide the P2W are you anymore captaingecko?

We need the specs on all the ships and consoles asap as well as information about the ships being available later on as fleet ships.
Why are Rom C-Store ships somehow different then Fed or KDF C-Store ships?
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Ensign
# 164
04-18-2013, 11:14 AM
I think it's a little much to ask lifetime subscribers to purchase anything else, considering that the sub is already about $300.
Career Officer
# 165
04-18-2013, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Will any of the things in the Legacy pack be available later on, individually?

With the economy the way it is $125.00 dollars in a single pop, is too rich for my bank account now-a-days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
It probably says Preorder. That's what mine says.
ok didn't think about that thanks
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Ensign
Quote:
Originally Posted by szim View Post
How in heavens name does $ 124.99 translate into 119.99 Euros if the official exchange rate is $ 1.3054 for 1 Euro?

$ 124.99 = 95.748 Euro

That's a price increase of 24 Euros or 25% !

That's quite insolent. How do you justify that ???

What he said. This is ridiculous. There is no justification for the 119.99 Euro. WILL NOT BE BUYING
Commander
# 167
04-18-2013, 11:18 AM
RALH and RAUH, and VA? Why not Proconsul and Consul?

Also, are we going to get a choice of free T5 ships depending on role, or are we going to be stuck with one T5 warbird or cross-faction ships if you don't want to spend zen?
Captain
# 168
04-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundercommander View Post
I think it's a little much to ask lifetime subscribers to purchase anything else, considering that the sub is already about $300.
Do you get free Fed and KDF C-Store ships because you're LTS? I know I don't. So why should you get free Rom C-Store ships with your LTS?
Career Officer
# 169
04-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theodrim View Post
RALH and RAUH, and VA? Why not Proconsul and Consul?

Also, are we going to get a choice of free T5 ships depending on role, or are we going to be stuck with one T5 warbird or cross-faction ships if you don't want to spend zen?
I think proconsul and consul are political ranks. remember in romulan society military and politics are very entwined together
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Captain
# 170
04-18-2013, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by venetar90 View Post
I think proconsul and consul are political ranks. remember in romulan society military and politics are very entwined together
Still, they could have used something a little more Romulan:

RALH: High Commander
RAUP: Lord Commander
VA: Supreme Commander