Commander
# 1591
04-13-2013, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post
I think we have multiple targets in mind, one of them might be Bajor, the Wormhole is prized realestate, besides the food isnt half bad.
Earth sounds kinda good
Lt. Commander
# 1592
04-14-2013, 03:22 PM
The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg

Join date July 08
Starfleet Veteran
# 1593
04-15-2013, 03:30 PM
Come join a great community of a Romulan themed fleet, we have been here since launch waiting patiently, and our days of twiddling our thumbs are slowly coming to an end.

If you are a returning player, new player, or veteran interested in a romulan themed community, look no further.

Feel free to look around at www.romulanstarempire.com
Survivor of Romulus
# 1594
04-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post
I think we have multiple targets in mind, one of them might be Bajor, the Wormhole is prized realestate, besides the food isnt half bad.
*Loki smiles as he knocks back the blue ale in his glass*

Does anyone remember what happened to the last hostile fleet that went through the wormhole?

Besides Bajor is just one planet, how bout we give you free access through Bajoran space in exchange for the honor of selling your lovely ale? besides...a certain group of spoon.......a certain neighbor of our has a much larger backyard then ours, and if you came through our space they would never expect it.
Commander
# 1595
04-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneloki View Post
*Loki smiles as he knocks back the blue ale in his glass*

Does anyone remember what happened to the last hostile fleet that went through the wormhole?

Besides Bajor is just one planet, how bout we give you free access through Bajoran space in exchange for the honor of selling your lovely ale? besides...a certain group of spoon.......a certain neighbor of our has a much larger backyard then ours, and if you came through our space they would never expect it.

Lmao True everyone loves the ale
Lt. Commander
# 1596
04-17-2013, 01:02 PM
The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
To all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg

Join date July 08
Lt. Commander
# 1597
04-18-2013, 11:47 AM
The LEGACY pack is it for you?

Join date July 08
Survivor of Romulus
# 1598
04-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiemm View Post
The LEGACY pack is it for you?
At 120 and change it won't be for everyone, I really guess it comes down to how much you love playing as a Romulan.

The tier five ships alone come out to 120 bucks, so its like you get all the best then the rest for free.

Oh.....and Jolan'Tru IRF, Keep up the March!

Loki
Starfleet Veteran
# 1599
04-19-2013, 09:18 AM
Quote:
At 120 and change it won't be for everyone, I really guess it comes down to how much you love playing as a Romulan.

The tier five ships alone come out to 120 bucks, so its like you get all the best then the rest for free.

Loki
Ok, how bout this, we get a nice beach side like city on bajor solely for us, and also free travel in your space to the gamma quadrant, we give ale and ...well ale.

As for the Legacy Pack, I cant simply justify spending 120 bucks on a bunch of ships that i will outlevel/barely use, nor 30 lockbox keys...im not touching those damn boxes ever again
What I am wanting to spend money on, costumes, The Mogai Refit (Fleet version, you know there will be one) And maybe one other ship possibly 2 at the most.
What I dont bloody want, a ship full of reman boffs and doffs, (however the one you do get to start with...that one can stay on my ship) A reman nemesis costume (not playing reman, not keeping remans minus that one) Not throwing down for the level 30 ships and lower...why? Because unlike other people I can get to 30 with a mere day of playing, which inlcludes stopping to walk the dog.
Now if ...IF...this bundle was truly more organized which..it isnt.
What they should have done was throw down a TOS bundle
A Nemisis bundle
A TNG bundle, and i bet you they would have generaly overall better sales
Alot of people are on the fence about 120 dollars for virtual goodies that arent even that enticing, and alot of people are incredibly care free, which reminds me, if they have that much money to spend on games, I could use a few bucks myself.

Anyway...enough rumbling for the morning...

JOIN THE IMPERIAL ROMULAN FLEET TODAY, OUR ALE IS LEGAL!
Lt. Commander
# 1600
04-19-2013, 09:36 AM
Quote:

Loki
Jolan'tru my friend I did math and it's a good deal for what you get it's
just this I need a little more information on the specs of the ships first.

Join date July 08