Lieutenant
# 11
04-14-2013, 04:18 AM
AoA is still open for new members!

Would you like to know more?

Contact an AoA member today!
AoA STO Division Leader

AoA is recruiting in STO... Ask me for more info or visit the recruitment thread Just click here!
Lieutenant
# 12
04-15-2013, 11:22 PM
Recruitment is still open.

Come and join the fun and friendly community that is AoA.

For more information, please post here or contact a member of the Fleet in game today!
AoA STO Division Leader

AoA is recruiting in STO... Ask me for more info or visit the recruitment thread Just click here!
Lieutenant
# 13
04-17-2013, 11:33 PM
AoA is still recruiting!

All timezones welcome!

Join a friendly, helpful fleet today!
AoA STO Division Leader

Career Officer
# 14
04-18-2013, 03:25 PM
What timezone is the fleet connected to?
Lieutenant
# 15
04-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apulse View Post
What timezone is the fleet connected to?
Hi we're in all timezones.

Mostly Europe and USA.

Recruitment is still open and we are a fun, friendly group to be around.

If your looking for a fleet, check us out!

New to the game? Dont worry we'll help with advise and assist you as much as possible!

Veteran? looking for a community or active people? Join us today!
AoA STO Division Leader

Lieutenant
# 16
04-22-2013, 10:50 PM
Recruitment still open, all timezones!

Come and join us today!
AoA STO Division Leader

Lieutenant
# 17
04-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Recruitment for AoA is still open!

We are a friendly, easy going group.

Join us today and give us a try!
AoA STO Division Leader

Lieutenant
# 18
04-28-2013, 04:00 AM
Recruitment is still open!

Join our friendly fleet today!
AoA STO Division Leader

Career Officer
# 19
04-28-2013, 12:11 PM
As a long time and incredibly experienced player of STO but only dipping in and out in the past year due to having a child now, I'm looking at getting back into the game, though on a semi-casual basis.

Having played since closed beta myself, I have run my own fleet and been top tier member in other fleets (as well as the same in other games) and just before came along, I've also played a lot of the game solo. I like to think of myself as quite experienced in all things STO given that I think by now, I've probably experienced all of the things.

Would there be room for someone such as myself in AoA?
Career Officer
# 20
04-29-2013, 08:23 PM
Been playing for a little less than a year (still consider myself a total noob), have four characters (3 Fed: Tac, Sci, Eng; 1 KDF Sci), and planning to start a Romulan character once LoR hits (All female. Yup, I'm that guy). I'm 25 and never been in a fleet, though I've done the Call of Duty clan thing (fell apart after it lost direction) and not particularly looking for the "Teamspeak experience" just yet (if ever?).
Mostly a "lone wolf" type, but I do try to be a team player, and willing to fly as wing-man if asked. Currently have a LOT of time on my hands, trying to change that. All of my characters tend to hang around the Beta Thoridor System of the Pi Canis Block.