Cryptic Studios Team
Are you in the beta and have you found a new uniform is clipping, tearing, incomplete, available on a weird species? Please leave feedback here!
Career Officer
# 2
04-18-2013, 06:15 PM
I've noticed a lot of bad clipping and tearing on the Romulan Republic outfits.
Lieutenant
# 3
04-18-2013, 06:39 PM
On initial character creation, the skirt seemed to have a pseudo transparent look to the material. That particular lighting might have caused the issue, have not noticed it outside of the creator, or inside the tailor.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
04-18-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm loving most of the new options but I've found some clipping issues w/ the Romulan female uniforms. Here's an example.

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps4dac7b9a.jpg
Ensign
# 5 ok
04-18-2013, 08:09 PM
I enjoy the layout of romulan faction but uniform were restrained no place to put rank or look comfortable
Captain
# 6
04-18-2013, 08:13 PM
Several of the uniforms are exhibiting severe clipping issues. The romulan skir and most of the tops clash bad.

Also, the colour palette ares pretty bad and are generally not as well laid out or as varied as the Federation or KDF ones are.
Captain
# 7
04-18-2013, 08:20 PM
In addition to the clipping and lack of provisions for rank insignia, I also noticed that I could not customize the outfits of my BOffs.

Would the latter simply be a bug, or would they be unlocked as I progress further into the story missions? (I've just finished discovering New Romulus, if that helps).

Joint Dev/Community discussion on customizable and gameplay-relevant ship interiors:
Proposal Document // Feedback Thread
Ensign
# 8 Undo button
04-18-2013, 08:24 PM
I can't say I've noticed uniform clipping, but I have observed a lack of an undo button in the tailor which would be nice to have back.
Career Officer
# 9
04-18-2013, 08:28 PM
My problem is that I can't see my character to do anything with her uniform. And I'm level ten! o_O.

I was able to do it the first time when I made her Republic Uniform, Now though? Not so much.

Cryptic Join Date: March 2010
"We will not go quietly into the night" ~Independence Day
Empire Veteran
# 10
04-18-2013, 08:40 PM
ive spent quite a bit of time perfecting my costumes, and i got to say the selection is stellar. perfect amount before getting into a bunch of pay for extras. it puts the kdf selection to shame, but theres SOOOOO much stuf you can see kdf npcs wearing that players cant even have access too. that continues to be frustrating.

the tailor is very dim though, id like it to be more well lit, its hard to see colors real well on things

also on varies pieces of clothing, theres completely different color selections, making it difficult to color match accessories, can that get a bit more streamlined please?
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus