Lieutenant
# 11
04-18-2013, 10:43 PM
And one more detail... the subtitles in initial scenes are pretty fast for somebody who don't have english as his native language
Commander
# 12
04-18-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm just playing to play the game like regular players would, then report the bugs I find, so far I have had a phantom memory error , minor video lag but that might be my own video card since it isn't the newest thing (graphics look great however in this new patch) I also had an issue with character creation, I couldn't select brown eyes and I am pretty sure i selected Engineering and instead I got a science....But I am not 100% sure on that one. and finally when I tried to customize the ship the game crashed...sending report now.

Be sure to send the reports, they are invaluable to the devs right now during this beta process.
Career Officer
# 13
04-18-2013, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darken1984 View Post
So far, I love the romulans missions... finally I reached lvl. 12 and I saw a comm screen with lt. Ferra and only option: Exit. Quite wired, because I choosed klingons as my ally
This is probably not the right place for this feedback... a bug in the Tribble bug forum maybe?

SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1701s)