Career Officer
i have noticed that with the release of the starter packs your giving things out what do life timers get on the fed side and klink side we get liberated borg and access to all vet rewards and the 1000 day vet reward ship will rommies have liberated borg and a 1000 day vet reward ship
Rihannsu
# 2
04-18-2013, 10:04 PM
God, I really want a Romulan Borg. I hope they do it at launch, because I'd be pissed to have to redo another character afterwards if they don't.
Career Officer
# 3
04-18-2013, 10:04 PM
LTS gets the reman species, thats all thats been announced.

Most likely were going to get the reman borg boff instead of android, a 1000 day ship and maybe the titles/nemesis costume.

Don't think we'll get playable borg since they've said the only species are romulan, reman and alien-gen.
Captain
# 4
04-18-2013, 10:09 PM
You'll note in the new package they put up for sale today, the Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer is account-wide, where as the Lib Borg Human and Klingon in the C-Store are single character. So I assume the Reman will also be a vet bonus, with Lib Borg Romulan also going to the C-Store.

That is of course speculation, but it seems like adding 1 + 1 and getting 2.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Captain
# 5
04-18-2013, 10:22 PM
The Lib Borg Reman is a Bridge Officer. It is equivalent to the engineering Borg officer in the C-store for all intensive purposes. It is not the same as the LTS perk.

As for LTS, There has been positive talk regarding a Playable Liberated Borg Romulan. But nothing hardpressed.

They have said that there will be a Dev Blog "soon" with info regarding Vet rewards as they pertain to the Romulan Republic. But one thing branflakes has said is there will be no Romulan 1000 day Vet ship at launch. There will most likely be one, but it will not be ready for launch.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-18-2013, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neok182 View Post
LTS gets the reman species, thats all thats been announced.

Most likely were going to get the reman borg boff instead of android, a 1000 day ship and maybe the titles/nemesis costume.

Don't think we'll get playable borg since they've said the only species are romulan, reman and alien-gen.
Alien hybrid gen is for LTS only.

Remans can be unlocked with any character with tier 5 romulan reputation, FED or KDF, or Romulan.
Chewson Pwan - VA
S.S. Doff Lundgren
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-18-2013, 11:17 PM
"Ask You Self What Do Lifetime Subcribers Get" I love train of thought ... first thing that came to mind ... "the turbo shaft."
Career Officer
# 8
04-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chivalrybean View Post
Alien hybrid gen is for LTS only.

Remans can be unlocked with any character with tier 5 romulan reputation, FED or KDF, or Romulan.
Forgot about that. but LTS and gold do get the reman as well, though like you said, T5 rep gets it as well.

So they could say that we get alien instead of borg.