Lieutenant
# 41
01-28-2013, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewstelamon01 View Post
Any possibility of including the basics for Hive space/ground? Pweeease?
I second that!
Ensign
# 42
02-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Thanks for this!
Ensign
# 43
02-06-2013, 07:15 PM
hi all....

i need to ask....

after downloaded game client of 3.XXGB..... can I play it straight away? or is thr additional patches??? I ask because my connection have monthly quota....
Ensign
# 44
03-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinumbar View Post
[b][color="Yellow"]
Summary: Follow your team through the starbase. Kill workers first if your team is trying to complete the optional. Kill the mini-boss Manus of Borg. Make your way down to the last room. Activate the 3 consoles at each corner of the room. Destroy generator. Defeat Rebecca. Win.here.
I have a question. I've been gone from the game for ages, and had never done that ground infected mission, and when we got to the last room i got yelled at by someone saying "Get away!" when i was standing next to someone. So i moved to a platform away from him, and three borg spawned on another one, basically killing me before the boss had a chance to. So is there something you didn't mention or was that just how other people do it?
Career Officer
# 45
03-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfangel View Post
I have a question. I've been gone from the game for ages, and had never done that ground infected mission, and when we got to the last room i got yelled at by someone saying "Get away!" when i was standing next to someone. So i moved to a platform away from him, and three borg spawned on another one, basically killing me before the boss had a chance to. So is there something you didn't mention or was that just how other people do it?
Just a note about Rebecca's attacks - she uses a chain attack. The attack will bounce from 1 player to another if they are within range of each other, doing more damage each time it bounces. If you are all within range of each other, and it bounces between all of you, the last person that gets hit is basically toast. So it's best to spread out around the room. I've edited this into the post.

Also, the borg respawn on a timer around the room. On 'normal', I think this is around 10 minutes. After you kill one, another one respawns in it's place in 10 minutes. On elite, I think this shortens down to 5 min. But don't quote me on the times. I haven't confirmed this by timing it myself.
# 46
04-19-2013, 05:09 AM
Should be required reading great post ty
Ensign
# 47
04-26-2013, 06:16 AM
Thanks for this great guide - even as experienced player I could pick few hints that helped unstanding things more in depth.

Last edited by magnadoodle; 04-26-2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: cleanup: suggestions already in elite guide
Ensign
# 48
04-29-2013, 09:09 PM
are there any videos one could watch to see since the launch of the borg update. The last time I played was when the borg queen instance was the just about the last thing you could do. I see alot of new stuff and don't know exactly where to start.
Ensign
# 49
05-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Thanks to this guide I finally found the nerve to try an STF today... Ended up repeating it a few times!

Really appreciate it, thank you.
Ensign
# 50 how i can learn?
05-15-2013, 06:31 AM
I am newbie in stf (i play when i can... about 1 or 2 times in a month) i do my equipment is not the better for stf elite then i can try for stf normal (i have a level 2 in rep syst) in stf normal i find some trouble:

- the marks are a few 15-20
- in queued is HIGH TROUBLE!! the last time i wait for about 40 min for infected space a lot people i think play only in elite... but in normal... in normal i understood i can learn and get some good stuff (omega mk x at least) for try to begining some stf elite

Well, how i can learn and get some marks if the people dont run stf normal?