Empire Veteran
# 11
04-19-2013, 07:45 AM
I caught the tail end of a comment by dastahl on Tribble about raising the levl cap, but didn't hear what the limit was. If it is 21, I look forward to trying more ship classes.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Survivor of Remus
# 12
04-21-2013, 09:10 AM
The missions are capted at 21 my rom is at 22 right now
-"There is no such thing as an I win button!" "Um, Sir. Whats this button that says (I win) for then?"
Commander
# 13
04-21-2013, 09:12 AM
You can contonue to level past 21 but do not get additional missions. Because of this you cannot get promotion missions and therefore ships.

That said, I would be very open to testing PvP. What would have to happen is for someone to get a Romulan fully leveled (working on it) and then have a full level VA Fed/Kdf climb into a Lt Commander Level Ship and give it a try.

@glassguitar if you see me on and want to try it.
Captain
# 14
04-21-2013, 10:55 AM
Even at 30, still can't get into Ker'rat. Kind of annoying...meh.
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Career Officer
# 15
04-21-2013, 11:16 AM
Some Romulan Bridge officers have both subterfuge and operative traits. There is also a boff trait that buffs plasma damage. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some officers past rank 21 that have all three space traits.

Unless regular Feds and Klingon gain access to these or similar officers, this is hugely unbalancing. Frankly, I think gaining large boosts to CritH, CritD and Def (and maybe plasma damage on top of that) is too much. Not to mention the huge bonus you would get to decloak alpha from such a setup.
Behold, The Jorf Guide

Last edited by hurleybird; 04-21-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Some Romulan Bridge officers have both subterfuge and operative traits. There is also a boff trait that buffs plasma damage. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some officers past rank 21 that have all three space traits.

Unless regular Feds and Klingon gain access to these or similar officers, this is hugely unbalancing. Frankly, I think gaining large boosts to both CritH and Def (and maybe plasma damage on top of that) is too much.
be nice if klink boffs had space traits, or humans had various. dont always have to be negative. balance can be a positive change to counter new op
Career Officer
# 17
04-21-2013, 11:25 AM
It would be nice if there were a lot more bridge officers out there with useful space traits, more variety.

That being said, if you can get both superior romulan traits (and maybe a boost to plasma damage on top of that) on all five bridge officers, it's obviously too much.
Behold, The Jorf Guide
Rihannsu
# 18
04-21-2013, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
(and maybe a boost to plasma damage on top of that)
That is a GROUND Trait, not Space.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Career Officer
# 19
04-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
That is a GROUND Trait, not Space.
Oh yeah, you're right.

Bummer though, if that was a space trait it might actually make plasma sometimes useful in PvP.
Behold, The Jorf Guide
Captain
# 20
04-23-2013, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoejoe View Post
be nice if klink boffs had space traits, or humans had various. dont always have to be negative. balance can be a positive change to counter new op
KDF will be dead soon mini, prepare for new opportunities on rommy side!! :O