Rihannsu
I'm completing Temporal Ambassador for the Romulan side, and I'm using this to provide feedback. Before the temporal shift occurs, shouldn't one of the ships that appears for a second from a portal be a 22nd century warbird instead of a d7 cruiser? The second issue is the bridge officer you meet in the mess has my sci officers name tag, but when I talk to it, the name plate in the conversation is that of the Nausicaan boff I got when I aligned with the Klingons. The same thing happens with the Boff in the barracks. I do like that I get to see Obisek create the diversion though. When I talk to the Wisest Tribble, as I am Romulan, it shouldn't try to hide like I'm a Klingon. Other than that, I like that I receive my ally's cruiser variant.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
04-19-2013, 11:20 PM
The ships at the portal doesn't rely on the factions, its ships that are caught up in the temporal distortions.

The BOFF thing isn't new. People reported that when Temporal Ambassador went live. Think of it as the character's fate that he was born something else in the altered timeline.

And the Wisest Tribble reacts to Klingons because they tried to kill them. Romulans didn't.

BTW, Obisek's riot was probably the best of all of them. The VO really put some emotion into his voice while Shan and B'vat could use some more umph.
Republic Veteran
# 3
04-19-2013, 11:27 PM
My deal with Temporal Ambassador is Tasha Yar says I belong to starfleet. Never worked for them a day in my life, I'm a Subcommander in the Romulan Republic.
Commander
# 4
04-20-2013, 12:27 AM
The only beef I have with the mission is the reward.
They need to give us a Romulan version of that ship both at that level and at level 50.

Also the uniform belt thing clips most of the romulan uniforms.
Rihannsu
# 5
04-20-2013, 03:50 PM
They should give a Romulan reward, not call us Starfleet, and also not mess up all of our ship bars/stations after it's finished.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
04-20-2013, 03:52 PM
Yeah, we are Starfleet because we allied with them.

But after thinking about it, it occurred to me. Why are Tasha, Castillo, and even T'nae so eager to work with a Romulan? Given their past and knowing what's to come (at Narendra III), why are they so trusting?
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-20-2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reximuz View Post
My deal with Temporal Ambassador is Tasha Yar says I belong to starfleet. Never worked for them a day in my life, I'm a Subcommander in the Romulan Republic.
You joined them at level 10. Face it you might as well have been a Tellarite.
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Rihannsu
# 8
04-20-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by materwindu View Post
Before the temporal shift occurs, shouldn't one of the ships that appears for a second from a portal be a 22nd century warbird instead of a d7 cruiser?
The Romulans did use the D7s, it was a ship shared by the Klinks and Romulans in their brief alliance at that time.
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Today is the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you will ever be"
Better dead then Fed!
Rihannsu
# 9
04-20-2013, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Why are Tasha, Castillo, and even T'nae so eager to work with a Romulan? Given their past and knowing what's to come (at Narendra III), why are they so trusting?
Why not?

In Tasha reality the Romulans were conquered by the Klingons, in Castillo reality the Federation was not in particular good terms with either the Klingons or the Romulans and in T'nae reality the Dominion just conquered them in the end.

Simply put, that reality sucked for everyone involved ... why would anyone NOT want to prevent it from existing?
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!