Captain
# 1 LoR starter pack
04-20-2013, 08:28 AM
I know there is a fed starter pack and a KDF starer pack in the C-store already, the question I would like answering is: Will the Romulan one follow suit?
Captain
# 2
04-20-2013, 09:02 AM
There is already a Legacy of Romulus Starter Pack for $20. It has the Tier 1 C-Store ship, the Tier 5 version of that C-Store ship, a Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer, and the Survivor of Romulus title. Apparently it saves $11 from making those purchases through the C-Store. It doesn't include the usual equipment that the other starter packs have. There is also the $125 bundle and includes all the Romulan C-Store Ships and some other stuff. There is a set bonus for putting the consoles of the original C-Store Ship and its Tier 5 version, but the devs haven't released what the set bonuses will be.
Captain
# 3
04-20-2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
There is already a Legacy of Romulus Starter Pack for $20. It has the Tier 1 C-Store ship, the Tier 5 version of that C-Store ship, a Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer, and the Survivor of Romulus title. Apparently it saves $11 from making those purchases through the C-Store. It doesn't include the usual equipment that the other starter packs have
I am aware of this, what i want to know is whether or not I can get it for ZEN at LoR launch, I don't have the spare money so I am forced to grind for it. I am happy to settle for the starter pack's retrofit ship and the fleet version thereof, it's all I REALLY want from the pack but if I can get it for Zen I will do that instead
Captain
# 4
04-20-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
I am aware of this, what i want to know is whether or not I can get it for ZEN at LoR launch, I don't have the spare money so I am forced to grind for it. I am happy to settle for the starter pack's retrofit ship and the fleet version thereof, it's all I REALLY want from the pack but if I can get it for Zen I will do that instead
Almost everything in the packs will be available through the C-Store when LoR goes live. I believe the only things that won't are the titles and the Reman Duty Officer Pack. You will have to purchase everything you want individually. If you want just the T'Varo Light Warbird and the T'Varo Warbird Retrofit, then you can purchase it with Zen when LoR goes live.