Captain
# 6621
04-18-2013, 06:07 PM
*Sarkon after a small journey enters Q'onos first city and its capitol building to speak with the president his old pupil...*

Sarkon: My liege...
Career Officer
# 6622
04-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Talmus leaves the wreckage of the station to meet with jetran and his small group of shedai. There numbers are still small but they will still defend these people.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 6623
04-18-2013, 06:32 PM
*Elsewhere Holtz is in communication with his vessel with new weapons to defend the people of the people.

His second is standing behind them.. large mechs geared for space combat... and are faster than their fighter counterparts.

Heinz: Yes sir I have notified the interested parties including Ramez...

Holtz: Good.. I will be here working on a project at the behest of the republic.

Heinz: Are you sure that is wise? There are still unknowns and still face dancers about to unknown numbers.

Holtz: I will be fine.. I am sure they have managed to at least get a body of one.
Career Officer
# 6624
04-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Talmus walks into a large room and is happy to see a few familiar faces. About 6 stand in the room all had fought with each other eons ago during the Great War. Before many had left.

Talmus: we have one objective at the moment to protect the people here from the dancers. We must find and destroy everyone we find. If we don't the loss of life could be catastrophic.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 6625
04-19-2013, 02:27 AM
Talmus watchs as all but jetran leaves. As they go to defend these people and hunt a dangerous enemy.

jetran: and where are you going to be

Talmus: I will be here when you need me.

as jetran leaves talmus opens a gate to what was once his home system now just asteroids and nebulas. Nothing remains of what he once called home for eons. But just being here brings him a peace he cant describe. He knows the road ahead is going to be long and man sacrifices will be made along the way. But they will stand and they will defend those here.

Meanwhile

Terrace reads over a intel report and is not happy. With the capture of one of the orions leaders that puts him in a dangerous spot. Will they call on the empire to help or will the captured on tell them of the empires help. After getting everything back the way it was that is the last thing terrace wants to have happen.
Captain
# 6626
04-19-2013, 10:57 PM
OOC: I think I finally decided where I want to go with the temporal chase. Also, note the lack of a stardate below, it should be pretty obvious why that is. ~ I made a new sig, the quote being in reference to roleplay Voporak.

*T1 (that is 2409, where Voporak belongs), the NCV Thresher moves through deep space, seemingly at a dead end.*

Captain's log: After two weeks of pursuit, Voporak's trail has gone cold. We are scanning 24/7 for any of the slightest temporal disturbances, anything that could lead us to him. Today I am expecting a new strategy from the tactical department, as Lieutenant Commander Harris promised.

*In Kormek's ready room, the door chime rings.*

Kormek: Come.

*LtC. Harris steps in*

Harris: Well Captain, I believe we have a way to find Voporak, or rather, not.

Kormek: Pardon?

Harris: The plan the tactical department developed is essentially a trap to lure Voporak.

*Harris pulls up a space-time map on the wall console screen*

Harris: The Thresher will arrive in this other timeline, and we will release our sensor dampening field. This will make us visible not only to Voporak, but also to any ship within sensor range of us. Being a highly advanced ship, we will be safe. Previous studies of the patterns of Voporak's appearances show that he is drawn to commotion such as this will cause. Once he does show up, we have him.

*Kormek smiles* Kormek: A good old fashioned risk-it plan. We do not have any other choice either. Prepare to make it so.

Harris: Aye sir.

*The Thresher's temporal drive is configured for a trans-dimensional jump and multiple teams prepare to disable the Black Phantom when the time comes.*

Bridge Lieutenant: All decks report ready, sir.

Kormek: Good. Engage the trans-jump.

*The stars streak across the sky (from the Thresher's view) and the ship disappears. Moments later it reappears in T2 (this thread's timeline) without the sensor dampening field, sending an ugly sensor disturbance wave across the quadrant.*

*On the Black Phantom...*

Science officer: Captain, the Thresher just appeared.

Voporak: Bring up the full sensor logs, route it to Tactical.

*He walks next to Omet'etan, looking at the logs now on the screen*

Omet'etan: They foolishly did not account for everything. Their dampening field has gone down as they jumped. I suggest we strike at them now.

Voporak: I agree Commander. *he walks back to the Captain's chair* They couldn't have put themselves in a more vulnerable position as they are now, save lowering their shields. Set a course for the Thresher, maximum warp. Engage.

*Under cloak, the Phantom jumps to warp, minutes away from arriving at the Thresher.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Career Officer
# 6627
04-20-2013, 12:39 AM
Talmus enjoys the time alone his small group has spread out searching out the enemy. He however is searching for something far worse. If the enemy gets the device he doesn't know what would happen. As he floats in the wrekage of the station h feels a faint signal. Yes it was here but it was taken.

He drifts a moment before taking one last look around before opening a gate and leaving the space
Starfleet Veteran
# 6628
04-20-2013, 07:08 AM
Quote:
OOC: I think I finally decided where I want to go with the temporal chase. Also, note the lack of a stardate below, it should be pretty obvious why that is. ~ I made a new sig, the quote being in reference to roleplay Voporak.

*T1 (that is 2409, where Voporak belongs), the NCV Thresher moves through deep space, seemingly at a dead end.*

Captain's log: After two weeks of pursuit, Voporak's trail has gone cold. We are scanning 24/7 for any of the slightest temporal disturbances, anything that could lead us to him. Today I am expecting a new strategy from the tactical department, as Lieutenant Commander Harris promised.

*In Kormek's ready room, the door chime rings.*

Kormek: Come.

*LtC. Harris steps in*

Harris: Well Captain, I believe we have a way to find Voporak, or rather, not.

Kormek: Pardon?

Harris: The plan the tactical department developed is essentially a trap to lure Voporak.

*Harris pulls up a space-time map on the wall console screen*

Harris: The Thresher will arrive in this other timeline, and we will release our sensor dampening field. This will make us visible not only to Voporak, but also to any ship within sensor range of us. Being a highly advanced ship, we will be safe. Previous studies of the patterns of Voporak's appearances show that he is drawn to commotion such as this will cause. Once he does show up, we have him.

*Kormek smiles* Kormek: A good old fashioned risk-it plan. We do not have any other choice either. Prepare to make it so.

Harris: Aye sir.

*The Thresher's temporal drive is configured for a trans-dimensional jump and multiple teams prepare to disable the Black Phantom when the time comes.*

Bridge Lieutenant: All decks report ready, sir.

Kormek: Good. Engage the trans-jump.

*The stars streak across the sky (from the Thresher's view) and the ship disappears. Moments later it reappears in T2 (this thread's timeline) without the sensor dampening field, sending an ugly sensor disturbance wave across the quadrant.*

*On the Black Phantom...*

Science officer: Captain, the Thresher just appeared.

Voporak: Bring up the full sensor logs, route it to Tactical.

*He walks next to Omet'etan, looking at the logs now on the screen*

Omet'etan: They foolishly did not account for everything. Their dampening field has gone down as they jumped. I suggest we strike at them now.

Voporak: I agree Commander. *he walks back to the Captain's chair* They couldn't have put themselves in a more vulnerable position as they are now, save lowering their shields. Set a course for the Thresher, maximum warp. Engage.

*Under cloak, the Phantom jumps to warp, minutes away from arriving at the Thresher.*
*U.S.S. Dresden, Denasi Sector, Federation-Romulan Border.*

Tucker: U.S.S. Dresden to Starfleet Command, checking in. Nothing new on the border--

Science Officer: Sir, I just picked up a massive Temporal Disruption! Off the scale!

Tucker: hold on that transmission Lieutenant.

Comm: Yes sir.

*Tucker walks over to Science Officer and looks at the holo-display of the massive Chroniton radioactive fallout.*

Tucker: Cause?

Science: Usually I'd say a Black Hole, but that pulls chroniton particles inside, not send them out.

Tucker: Wormhole?

Science: It's not localised enough. It's like someone set off a depth charge in the Space-Time Continuum! More than that, there's a colossal subspace wake in the centre!

Tucker: Have we seen anything like this before?

Science: No!

Tucker: So much for Border Patrol. Who's side is it on?

Science: Ours.

Tucker: Yellow Alert.

*The Yellow Alert Klaxon chimes*

Helm, set course for the centre of the Temporal Disturbance, Warp 5.

Helm: Yes sir.

Tucker: Is it safe to navigate through that radiation?

Science: I'll have to bring the Temporal Shielding online, and that'll take 2 hours. We'll reach the field in 1.

Tucker: The AT Shields?

Science: That would work.

*Tucker looks to the Ops Officer*

Tucker: Ensign.

Ops: Yes sir.

*The Ops Officer places his hand an a panel made from the same material as the Omega Frame, and the panel begins glowing yellow slightly, as does the Ensign's hand.*

AT Shields up.

Helm: Course set.

Tucker: Engage.

*The Dresden warps towards the epicentre of the disturbance (the Thresher's position).*

OOC: Quick reminder; the Dresden is a Sovereign-Class vessel. Might give some interesting dialogue later on.

Here's a link to the post that details the ship: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...postcount=5567
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6629
04-20-2013, 10:51 AM
Terrace sits in his ready room drinking a glass. Of ale as his ships just sit in orbit of castle base. Waiting for something to happen.
Captain
# 6630
04-20-2013, 11:23 AM
*On the Thresher, which is being unknowingly stalked by the Phantom. Harris stands by Kormek on the bridge, monitoring the spike in local subspace communications and long range sensor sweeps.*

Harris: At least one vessel is approaching at warp 5. It is a retrofitted Sovereign class, U.S.S. Dresden. No sign of Voporak yet, but I would guess he is close at hand, following behind that ship for all we know.

Kormek: He couldn't have missed a temporal disturbance of that magnitude. No doubt the Dresden is coming to see what just happened, and won't they be surprised to find a strange ship out of nowhere. When it arrives here, open communications with them. While the comm link is active, have our engineers begin their procedure.

Harris: Understood. This would work better if two ships were coming, but we will have to make do.

*On the Phantom, moving quietly around the Thresher*

Science officer: Sovereign class ship on sensors. It is warping to this location and will be here very soon.

Omet'etan: Your orders Captain?

Voporak: Maintain position for now, let's just see how it plays out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.