Lt. Commander
So we have to go to the Command Center on New Romulas to finish our promotion and get a new ship.

But once we get it we are told we have to go to the Flotilla to activate and given the option to warp there.

If you simply move a few feet to a nearby officer you can do it on New Romulas without having to go to a different location.

One of the two is a mistake. Or the warp option is misleading
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Rihannsu
# 2
04-20-2013, 10:58 AM
No. there is a Elevator to go to a shuttle bay for ships in Command Center. Also Change the Admirals name to Zordon. XD
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
04-20-2013, 11:42 AM
He's not asking a question, just stating a fact. When you go to claim your Mogai in the CC shuttlebay and go to ready it, a pop up box tells you that you have to go to the flotilla to ready it, then offers to warp you there.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
Rihannsu
# 4
04-20-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravin View Post
He's not asking a question, just stating a fact. When you go to claim your Mogai in the CC shuttlebay and go to ready it, a pop up box tells you that you have to go to the flotilla to ready it, then offers to warp you there.
Weird. I think the Flotilla should be the ESD of Romulans.
Rihannsu
# 5
04-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Yes but its like Sierra 37 Starbase, you can ready your ship were you are and I never really understood why that option even shows up.

I agree that we should have a mission sending us to New Romulus since when players get their promotion to T3 they are going to go to the Flotilla because that is were they got their previous promotion and ship,in fact promotions and associated ship claims should ALWAYS be at same location, either at the Flotilla or at New Romulus.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbmoney View Post
No. there is a Elevator to go to a shuttle bay for ships in Command Center. Also Change the Admirals name to Zordon. XD
Where is the elevator located, I can't seem to find it? I must be missing something very obvious.
Rihannsu
# 7
04-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Its on the rotuda, to the right near the corridor.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Its on the rotuda, to the right near the corridor.
Lol yeah I found it, the door blends into wall pretty well.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-20-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:

but my point is you dont have to, Just click the Not Now option and walk a couple feet and there is an officer that lets you choose your ship right there

There is no reason to go to the Flotilla. Unless its a story feature that isnt active.

But if we need to go to the Flotilla then all the other action should take place there in the first place
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY