Commander
# 1 more romulan faction levels
04-20-2013, 01:28 PM
when will i be able to start advancing in romulan faction on tribble again( like play new missions)
Captain
# 2
04-20-2013, 01:32 PM
It sounds like the type of question you should be asking on the Tribble forum - where the Devs who would know can answer you.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Community Moderator
# 3
04-20-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
It sounds like the type of question you should be asking on the Tribble forum - where the Devs who would know can answer you.
Indeed it should be. Moved.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 4
04-20-2013, 01:41 PM
i seem to remember a block of text stating that the intention of the cb access round 1 was to test level 1-20 content specifically.

Quote:
Q: What is available to play in Round 1?

A: You may create a Romulan character and play up to a midway point in the Romulan storyline. We have an artificial stop midway through as we put finishing touches on the remaining episodes.

Similarly, Klingon character creation is still disabled and will be opened up once we completely unlock all of the Klingon episodes in the new 1-20 progression.
devs look busy with updates, the past week alone on tribble has seen 3 patches. just test out the features post any issues you got on the tribble forum, thats what the cb is for, not to push on the devs for more access. your lucky to have access to the romulan stuff at all, im climbing on the walls in a nerd rage to jump at the chance! .

when round 2 comes though, i guess it is likely to be on Tuesday when the tribble patch for other content will be shifted over to holodeck.

one question that has bugged me though, when round 1 ends and round 2 starts up, do the people who had access to their content get cut off and other players get access instead? or all round 1 people stay for additional feedback due to have the experience of round 1?
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T6 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T6 hero ship.