Republic Veteran
# 11
04-20-2013, 05:17 AM
Same here.

If I wanted a KDF transporter effect I'd play my KDF officers.

@Captain_Shephard - Join Date Status: Assimilated - Twitter: @RogueJawa

Set your course and come chart a new adventure in Star Trek Online with Priority One.
Email us here to join the official fleet of STO's premier podcast.
Rihannsu
# 12
04-20-2013, 09:11 AM
Huh, okay now it appears to be a random event. Playing last night and I warped out of a system and the warp flare was suddenly green again. Was thinking "Alright they fixed it". Entering the next system however the warp in flash was red, but the beam down was green. After finishing the mission the beam up was red and the warp out flare was red again.
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Bacon tastes so much better marinated in vegan tears"
Better dead then Fed!
Community Moderator
# 13
04-20-2013, 11:09 AM
Valuable feedback guys. I suspect this will be sorted, it's probably something related to why KDF Toon creation is unavailable at the minute The faction itself will be overgoing some overhauls before launch I guess.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Ensign
# 14
04-20-2013, 11:42 AM
I too agree the effects should be based on the ship. If you are in a Rom ship then Rom effects, KDF ship then KDF effects, so on and so forth. It is stupid to have the allies technology override what is going on with my Rom character flying a Rom ship.
Rihannsu
# 15
04-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Hell, just realized that I put this in the general section. Can a Mod please move this to the Tribble bug reports section please?
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Bacon tastes so much better marinated in vegan tears"
Better dead then Fed!