Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Rihannsu
# 21
04-20-2013, 05:33 AM
in enemy action.

when talking to subcommander rhen in his office he says this twice in a row.

i had extra guards placed around his cell for the duration of his stay.

also at the very start you need to speak to Tal'mera in drozon. the waypoint is showing as the other side of the room. its a bit confusing.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Republic Veteran
# 22
04-20-2013, 06:16 AM
I'd like another dialog option when we speak to the one loyalist girl about D'tan being a terrorist, I'd like one that just talks of D'tan has shown us that we can trust him more then you. It just kind feels wrong to hear my really paranoid Romulan spout off how noble D'tan is. Other then that I've been absolutely enjoying the experience you have be given us I plan on buying the starter pack as soon as possible, to support your efforts.
Commander
# 23
04-20-2013, 09:41 AM
I didnt need to be brainwashed. I would gladly have done any of the conditioning on my own. I'd vaporize D'Tan if I could. I cant stand New Romulas as a Fed or Klingon so as a Romulan its doubly awful.

My suggestion is that on the Holodeck part let us shoot Tovan instead. Ive wanted to dismiss him from the get go. Distingrating him would have given me much satisfaction.

Seems to me that instead of FORCING us to align with the Feds or our Blood Enenies the Klingons, the choice should have been the Star Empire or D'Tan and his dippy commune.

Biggest let down was NOT actually getting to be part of the real Romulans.
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Commander
# 24
04-20-2013, 09:45 AM
Also it bears repeating here.

Talking to Taris one option is "Yep, I'm Tal Shiar...."

I seriously cant imagine any Romulan or any one not from 1955 saying "Yep"
Commander
# 25
04-20-2013, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squishkin View Post

I loved the "distract the guards, distract the scientists", but some of the effects seemed a little minor. Why are the guards upset about a fire in what looks like a metal pot? It's not exactly going to burn down the ship. Perhaps the magnitude on this should be ramped up slightly.
Why do i need something to start a fire when I have a plasma weapon on me?
Rihannsu
# 26
04-20-2013, 11:31 AM
For "Sleepers", a couple comments on difficulty:

1) I really think the drones should adapt and there should be a tutorial about remodulation, since that mechanic will be ever present future in the game.
2) Geez, that final cube has all the tricks that endgame ships have, but we have too few boff slots. I think it's a little too advanced for newbs.

BTW, loved the inner core scene and how the drones activated in phases like the show in the final ground battle.

ETA:

OH. MY. GOD. I loved "Cloak and Dagger"! That's how you do a mission where you have to kill x amount of squads!!!

And then I went to New Romulus Command, and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I think it needs a better introduction, though.

Last edited by superherofan; 04-20-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Career Officer
# 27
04-20-2013, 01:35 PM
Allright... I'm not all the way through, but I felt the ened to comment while it was fresh in ym mind. So far I ahven't had much difficulty, untill sleepers. I mean there have been minor things, like Drakes dialogue having typos in it. My instead of May.. Planes.. whatever.

I got to the Cube, and out to where you have to fight it. That thing has all the stuff an end game cube has. I am a centorian, in my second ship of the game. This was rediculously over matched. It also didn't help that my hazrd emitters Boff power suddenly grey out and could nopt be used anymore. A mostly derilect cube probbaly should not so hard so early in the game.
Survivor of Romulus
# 28
04-20-2013, 02:04 PM
In "Temporal Ambassador" Tasha tells the (FED-allied) Romulan player character that they are a Starfleet officer in the other timeline. Oops?

@Llywela
Rihannsu
# 29
04-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Just finished "Mind Games". That is one of the best episodes ever.

Going to "New Romulus Command", I really think we need a mini episode or a cut scene when we're introduced to it with D'tan talking about how it was built, because I think that's an important part of the arc. It could be a part of when you get your first Duty officer park or something.

Also when you try to ready your starship, it says you need to be in the Flotilla on New Romulus command.
Commander
# 30
04-20-2013, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superherofan View Post
Just finished "Mind Games". That is one of the best episodes ever.

Going to "New Romulus Command", I really think we need a mini episode or a cut scene when we're introduced to it with D'tan talking about how it was built, because I think that's an important part of the arc. It could be a part of when you get your first Duty officer park or something.

Also when you try to ready your starship, it says you need to be in the Flotilla on New Romulus command.

but you dont just click Not now and walk two feet and talk to the ship selection officer standing RIGHT there.

And the less of D'Tan and the silly Republic the better. I am having to pretend to be a triple or quadruple agent as it is to stomach having to be part of New Romulas and the Fedartation. I just go to my ready room and report to Sela what they are all doing.