Commander
When I am on the ground, I noticed I have no icons on the team list to control BOFFs usuage of abilities. I sincerely hop this isn't a change that is going to be in place, as I very much like an extra bit of say in when they do things lie build shield generators etc.

Is there a setting that has been added regarding this that I am unaware of?
Career Officer
# 2
04-20-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassguitar View Post
When I am on the ground, I noticed I have no icons on the team list to control BOFFs usuage of abilities. I sincerely hop this isn't a change that is going to be in place, as I very much like an extra bit of say in when they do things lie build shield generators etc.

Is there a setting that has been added regarding this that I am unaware of?
Agreed, I also like having control over when my BOFF's use their abilities, I find it a little annoying that I don't have that control all of a sudden.

Last edited by trickster34; 04-20-2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Slight reword
Lieutenant
# 3
04-20-2013, 03:57 PM
this is happening to me as well its very annoying. but it does seem that they are using them at the appropriate times
" I believe that I speak for us all sir when I say: To hell with our orders." - Lt. Cmdr. Data
Rihannsu
# 4
04-20-2013, 04:04 PM
Well since everyone is voicing it and I was waiting for the next patch to talk about it, I also lack the control over their ground abilities and I am not sure if this intended or a bug but if its intended I like to say that I like having control over my BOs abilities.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!