Starfleet Veteran
# 1 New Drozana interior feedback.
04-20-2013, 11:27 PM
I love the new Drozana interior but you know what it's missing? A tailor, especially now that there's a mission that provides a costume there. Who wants to fly back to ESD, K7 or wherever, just to change clothes?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2013, 12:03 AM
Agreed, it does need a tailor. However, I like the version still on holodeck simply because it has an old station feel. The new version is streamlined to a point where it feels like all the other space stations. The 'old' version feels unique and plus it used the layout from the TOS mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-21-2013, 12:30 AM
I kind of agree with that to be honest. I mean, I like the new layout but the other one had something. Also if you are going with the new layout, dirt and grit it up. The Ferangi know that paying for janitors would decrease their profits, that's why they acquired a crappy falling apart station in the first place.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-21-2013, 12:54 AM
Call me crazy but i like the new look of Drozana, it looks horrible in the old fashion and attracted a bad crowd of ppl.
Ensign
# 5 Devidian missions concern.
04-21-2013, 01:04 AM
I think it's interesting, how they changed it. But, I simply wonder if the changes apply to the Devidian missions and it'll be the same layout back in the TOS times. (Forgive me if I'm not certain what century that's supposed to take place.)
Republic Veteran
# 6
04-21-2013, 01:13 AM
I like it, even though it looks like a high class Burlesque house. at least Cryptic is aware of the kinds of people who go there.

fire safety will still be of great importance in the renovated Drozana.

Career Officer
# 7
04-21-2013, 03:06 AM
I hate the new Drozana layout. You beam into a tiny transporter room and go down this stupidly long hallway. And the bar is insanely large with this lonely strip full of vendors that aren't going to get used.

Cryptic should've left well enough alone, there was no need to revise it. Now it doesn't even match Night of the Comet.

They should've not wasted resources like that and instead revised older zones. They still yet to add the Security Office and the Infirmery on DS9. Which we been waiting for years for them to add.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Ensign
# 8
04-22-2013, 12:00 AM
Actually I don't really care for the interior, because its suppose to be kinda between the old 23rd and 24th century styles. Fergengi wouldn't keep a dark place like that all over, I know in the show it seemed that way....but then really how can you tell someone was cheating?

And one holo dabo girl? really? Where are the watiresses walking around? Its an entertainment club, why not have a dance area like at ESD.

Also the vendors there will not get used at all and I agree with that comment.
Career Officer
# 9
04-22-2013, 04:58 AM
I don't care for the new interior either. I miss the old design.
Empire Veteran
# 10
04-22-2013, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
...Now it doesn't even match Night of the Comet...
Well, that is a good point. Maybe they need to put that section back in adjacent to the new ones.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING