Rihannsu
I think this is a bug but my lvl 16 romulan has access to the klingon missions

tutorial - space chase, test your mettle and manhunt.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 2
04-20-2013, 06:10 AM
I'm not sure if that is a bug, I imagine that a number of ally missions become available once you choose a side, but It would be a bug if they were available before you chose.
Captain
# 3
04-20-2013, 06:32 AM
Yeah, I assumed it was part of the perks of allegiance. I was kind of surprised to see I didn't get access to the Empire Defense missions when I joined the KDF.

That said, the recent dev blog suggested that they want romulan players to have to pay dilithium to get non-Romulan ships while leveling up. Yet, the "Test of Mettle" mission allows a Romulan to get a free KDF ship... in addition to their free Romulan ships. Not sure if that is intentional or not.
Captain
# 4
04-20-2013, 08:01 AM
I allied with the Klingons but I'm going to stick with Romulan ships as long as they are available.
Captain
# 5
04-21-2013, 12:35 AM
I'm going to chime in here with this as a bug as I also gained access to [Test of Mettle] (which provided a free Klingon ship) and the [Tutorial] Space Chase (followed by [Manhunt])

I will say this is a bug for the free ship that I don't think Feds get and because, odd dialog of Khev suddenly shouting "Qapla'!" at the top of his lungs from a Klingon bridge aside, in Space Chase I specifically was forced to take the dialog "Too bad I am not a Romulan..."

Oh how terribly ironic.