Republic Veteran
# 2631
04-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Put the dilithium on the exchange at an outrageous exchange rate and then change characters and then withdraw the dilithium. That's how I've moved it in the past.
Thing is, when I tried that, it turned the Dilithium into Zen.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Republic Veteran
# 2632
04-20-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
Thing is, when I tried that, it turned the Dilithium into Zen.
You must not have set it at a crazy enough price and sold it before you could move it. Set it to a 1:1 ratio and try again. No one in their right mind would buy 1 dil for 1 zen (and if they did you'd have more Zen than you'd know what to do with.).
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
# 2633
04-20-2013, 03:52 PM
The exchange allows offers only starting at 25 Zen. 1 will not work. Set the price to 50 and you can transfer easily.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 2634
04-20-2013, 04:32 PM
I myself do 25 per. I post an offer of 60k dilithium for 25 per Zen, switch characters, cancel the offer, withdraw on that character, and problem solved.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
# 2635
04-21-2013, 12:37 AM
I also trade dilithium between chars by putting the lowest price, creating an offer, switching and cancelling offer.

Also, I'm not in the habit of discussing dreams but the one I saw yesterday is one I wanna write here.

I dreamt of the Voyager episode after the one where Kes leaves (the one where the alien beggars steal Voyager's warp core) but with a twist. When Voyager encountered the fleet of alien beggars (after they lost the warp core) a temporal rift opened and Canelow's Bortasqu' emerged (Canelow doesn't have a Bortasqu', I just want it for her). Canelow hailed the aliens in an intimidating voice (I know which voice she had but nobody of you will know so it's not mentioned), the aliens refused to give up the warp core, then Canelow roared, aliens got scared, gave up the warp core and ran off.

Janeway thanked Canelow, Canelow asked to come aboard Voyager for a chat with Janeway. Janeway agreed, Canelow beamed onboard, explained that she came back to the past cuz she's a Janeway fan(girl). Then a chat ensued, Janeway wondered how Canelow got permission to come to the past from the High Council, Canelow said she didn't but who gives a damn, Canelow explaied a bit about Ferasans and their state in the Klingon Empire (hell, even FSF was mentioned). Janeway then gave Canelow a tour around Voyager (with chats between the main characters). Canelow then gave Janeway and the rest of the main characters a tour around the Bortasqu' (Seven of Nine and my Borg boff had a chat too). Then they parted, Canelow returned to 2409 and I woke up.

This dream was the most enjoyable I have had in a long time. But I won't make it a habit of writing about dreams here so don't worry!
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Rihannsu
# 2636
04-21-2013, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
(I know which voice she had but nobody of you will know so it's not mentioned)
try us; you may be surprised
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
# 2637
04-21-2013, 01:34 AM
Hmmmm. Not much of a plot element there. Conjugate! I want a movie script!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Rihannsu
# 2638
04-21-2013, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
a plot element? in star trek? when did they start putting those in?
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
Quote:
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
# 2639
04-21-2013, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
try us; you may be surprised

Very well, I shall. Afuro Terumi's voice from Inazuma Eleven (the seiyuu who voices him is Yuuko Sanpei) Even though he's a guy, his voice would fit a girl too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post

Very well, I shall speak with CBS about making this into a special for Voyager's next anniversary. But I want the original actors!

Trivia: Both replies started with "Very well, I shall"
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Rihannsu
# 2640
04-21-2013, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Even though he's a guy, his voice would fit a girl too!
are you talking about Afuro or Yuuko? because Yuuko's wikipedia page says voice actress, which would imply that person is female
Quote:
Quote: