Commander
# 21
04-19-2013, 03:08 PM
We didn't record it, but 4 Federation Emergency Services + 1 extra guy finished Khitomer Accord Ground Elite with 7:01 left on the optional a few weeks back. Fastest I've witnessed it being done, by far.

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
Captain
# 22
04-20-2013, 04:07 PM
Yes, these are possible, and the vids are real. I play with the same people in DPS-5000 and have seen some consistently amazing scores. (seriously though, i thought it was BS until I played with them.... and I thought I was good. LOL)

What the trolls fail to realize it's NOT the ship that produces the killer DPS. It's the pilots.

The times are doable - and I have been part of a few really interesting ones. When your team average is 7K+, these missions are over before you know it.

And our resident GREEN MONSTER just broke 20K dps in his words 'with the wrong doffs'.

So while Mr. 10K Vesta vents about what he thinks is real, we're still waiting on see any proof from him.

Admiral Thrax
Delirium Tremens
HAIL HYDRA! Kirk's Protege 10/26/13 http://www.dtfleet.com
Career Officer
# 23
04-20-2013, 05:40 PM
Just watched the ISE video... that was pretty freaking awesome.
Rihannsu
# 24
04-21-2013, 12:04 AM
I just ran ISE, CSE, and KSE with some ppl from a PublicEliteSTF channel... The runs were insane! We finished all three in about 4min each. I'd never done STFs so fast!

Gwen was one of the members of our little group, and invited me to the DPS-5000 channel. (Apparently my Vo'Quv I was flying was pouring out about 7k... And it's not even finished yet, with some Mk X uncommon gear still (have to finish my Reputations on this toon)!)

Anyway, I wouldn't have believed runs like this were possible if I hadn't just went through them myself. Crazy cool!!!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 25
04-21-2013, 02:47 AM
The fact remains that high dps (say above 10k) is a team efford. You cant take one of these numbers like 18k and assume thats what this player would have done in a pug game so in the end those numbers are worthless. Nice somehow but worthless. Its nice to see the elite stfs go fast and i dont say its not possible just saying that talking about dps is as much about your own setup as it is about your team.
Captain
# 26
04-21-2013, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddesjardins View Post
S we're still waiting on see any proof from him.
yeah. some proof would be nice, not these edited and shopped fakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteward View Post
The fact remains that high dps (say above 10k) is a team efford. You cant take one of these numbers like 18k and assume thats what this player would have done in a pug game so in the end those numbers are worthless. Nice somehow but worthless. Its nice to see the elite stfs go fast and i dont say its not possible just saying that talking about dps is as much about your own setup as it is about your team.
exactly. in a pug, where you are not getting all the tac team, and glitches and hax from your teammates, its impossible to do more than 5k dps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Career Officer
# 27
04-21-2013, 04:26 AM
Quote:

lol not to turn this into a flame war, but you really are cluless.
and id put money on it that your probably low end dps too!

while it is true that the team effort helps i and many others can get 14k+ in pug groups without a problem, just because you cant doesnt mean its not possible

so instead of trying to devalue other peoples achievements, because you cant do them why not try and get better and maybe learn from other people who are better

if you wanna run a pug group with me you can ill prove to you, also look at KASE video where players pretty much SPLIT UP the entire run targeting different targets 17k still acheved right there dispite all the excess flying about and high resistance, in the discription there is a downloadable link to the combatlog.log if you wanna check my damage out on your own parser.

oh and ferdszo your trolling was funny in the first post now your just looking a bit stupid/pathetic.
Lieutenant
# 28
04-21-2013, 09:49 AM
who ever say it s not possible itis troll,in pug group i hit 13 to 16k dps...in premade even more...when you can guard 3 sides in CSE where ships dont even come close to kang or shootdawn 3 raptors and 2 spawned bops in like 2 or 3 sec and still get middle to help kill cube and spawns you can say whatever you want....untill then burry your head in sand and dont troll hard work of this awsome players...peace
Career Officer
# 29
04-24-2013, 10:20 AM
Well I do 7-10k dps depending on the pugs and the char/ship im using. With a good group it gets towards 12k with my tac ofc.
I dont believe you can get much more than that without a good team.

It may be that you guys are better players but i dokt believe you getting 50% more dmg out of the same stuff im using which is fleet weapons kumari or whatever else is out there. Otherwise i really would like to see it for myself ingame.
Lieutenant
# 30
04-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Quote:
It may be that you guys are better players but i dokt believe you getting 50% more dmg out of the same stuff im using which is fleet weapons kumari or whatever else is out there. Otherwise i really would like to see it for myself ingame.
1 word for you my mate: keybindes....