Login

Closed Thread

Rihannsu
# 171
04-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
Its not?

Look at its contemporary release..the Odyssey.

Its the same ship concept. A cruiser with a universal lt cmdr. They merely shifted the boff slots and console amounts. Its a copy/paste with a different skin and minor changes.
no, it's not

you take any good odyssey build and try to make it work on what you think is the bortasqu' counterpart...it will fail hard, because the bortasqu' and odyssey are nothing alike
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Klingons use bathtubs as a severe form punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
"You sniveling petaQ!!! If you are late for your shift one more time, you will spend two hours in the bathtub!!."

"WITH SOAP!!"
Survivor of Romulus
# 172
04-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
Anytime, I'll change my titles accordingly

Edit: i don't have Warrior of the empire on one of my characters so I'm using In a state instead
Instead of Champion of the Empire (I suggested Soldier of the Empire way back in the thread but found it was Champion on all my Fed toons, sorry) I also suggested Descendent of Kahless, which I think you get for one of the Klingon War missions. I used that on my newest Fed until I earned Champion of the Empire.

As a side note, I just changed my KDF fleet name to 18 Percent. Want to join? Look for us in game.

Last edited by drowrulesupreme; 04-02-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Career Officer
# 173
04-11-2013, 06:24 AM
Actually, there are quite a few Ody builds that work well on a Bort. And there are quite a few Bort builds that an Ody would not be able to support nearly as well.

Either you love or hate the Bortasqu'. I love her. IMO people who flat out *HATE* her just don't know how to fly her. She might not be what you like, but she is certainly effective in the proper hands.

That is besides the point, consider me Disenchanted.

I wish I had found this earlier.
Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
Empire Veteran
# 174
04-11-2013, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowrulesupreme View Post
As a side note, I just changed my KDF fleet name to 18 Percent. Want to join? Look for us in game.
That is epic!

Now all we need is a Disenchanted Fleet lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmym View Post
Actually, there are quite a few Ody builds that work well on a Bort. And there are quite a few Bort builds that an Ody would not be able to support nearly as well.

Either you love or hate the Bortasqu'. I love her. IMO people who flat out *HATE* her just don't know how to fly her. She might not be what you like, but she is certainly effective in the proper hands.

That is besides the point, consider me Disenchanted.

I wish I had found this earlier.
I have been testing the Bortasqu on Tribble lately. I have the 2nd Anniversary one but want to see if the Bortasqu is worth the investment considering I already own the prototype. Haven't done much but so far I am liking the disruptor auto fire, chewed up a few Torg Raptors nicely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Career Officer
# 175
04-11-2013, 07:46 AM
Hehe! The Bortasqu is a ton of fun!

I won't say the people who call out her weaknesses are wrong, because they aren't. I find her to be capable in other areas that make up for it. And maybe they exaggerate a hair... =P

There isn't another ship like it. Some come close in some areas but it is a unique mix. She won't handle like other ships and won't thrive under the same conditions. When you get her tuned to doing something she excels at she shines like no other.

And at the very least, when you screw it all up you still look BA...
Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard

Last edited by kimmym; 04-11-2013 at 07:49 AM.
Career Officer
# 176
04-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Done Thanks for the Idea
Ensign
# 177
04-12-2013, 02:05 PM
i read this thread, i am newbie in the kdf side... in the game in general... when i reach the lvl of the mission i choose then the title

q'apla
Captain
# 178 Disenchanted
04-16-2013, 01:15 AM
I'm a massive KDF player and think there is so much potential for the KDF. and as someone who loves Klingons, it's a massive bonus to the faction awesomeness consider me Disenchanted! (I still need to get the title though)
Rihannsu
# 179
04-16-2013, 05:14 PM
-scrambles into game- Must change title....DOWN WITH CRYPTIC!!!

-cough, cough- Oh right peaceful....ahem.

Edit: Done on 3/4 KDF toons, only reason I didn't change the fourth is because he doesn't have it yet.
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Today is the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you will ever be"
Better dead then Fed!

Last edited by abaddon653; 04-16-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Lieutenant
# 180 Disenchanted Fleet
04-21-2013, 04:15 AM
After reading through this thread i am simply amazed at the Unity that Fellow KDF players have shown!!

For that reason, i have not only Changed my Title, I have also Re-Named our Fleet!!

Come Join the Disenchanted - Showing Cryptic that we may be the smallest in number, but by the gods are we the Loudest!!

Closed Thread