Starfleet Veteran
# 1 CatStar TV
04-12-2013, 01:44 PM
I have just uploaded my new Pilot episode, let me know if you like it and would like to see more. -Cat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhjgBq8EC5k

If this doesnt work, just look for my page on youtube for CatStar TV
My Ferasan speaks out on Nerfing his stuff.
Every episode of TNG if written by STO_How Picard dealt with ARC_Cat hug_No to ARC!

Last edited by catstarsto; 04-12-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
04-12-2013, 04:42 PM
It says it isn't there. Where is movie? I wanted to watch photons blowing up borgies to the meowmix song.
I miss my _.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
04-13-2013, 06:26 AM
The link should work now, Have a look, and let me know if another would interest you.
Every episode of TNG if written by STO_How Picard dealt with ARC_Cat hug_No to ARC!
Career Officer
# 4
04-13-2013, 07:55 AM
I liked it up to and including the "who will pick up the crate" thing with the Zelda music. Thennnnn it got pretty long. I was amused again at 7:53 in. That could've been the start of something beautiful.
I miss my _.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
04-13-2013, 08:35 AM
A pilot episode is a shakedown, I asked for feedback to help me make the next more enjoyable. I am far from an expert in movie making, but I will learn as i go. Asking people for a hug part, might have been more entertaining had I tried more then three, then edited in a few who accepted but i was in a rush to finish this, i didnt get a chance to add in music for that part eather, and i got a brow beating from youtube for using the item shop theme for the box part so I will have to find a new song for it next time.

Any and all comments, critics and suggestions are welcome.
Captain
# 6
04-13-2013, 08:53 AM
meow! Licks himself
Career Officer
# 7
04-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
and i got a brow beating from youtube for using the item shop theme for the box part so I will have to find a new song for it next time.
If you want to use videogame music, you might look up the songs on http://ocremix.org/. That site has remixed songs, which shouldn't raise as many eyebrows. You can send an email straight to the person who did the remix to get his permission to use it.
I miss my _.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
04-16-2013, 07:24 AM
I have begun writing the next Episode of CatStar TV, Episode 1.1, just a heads up on what I plan to do, a few things here and there fooling around some more, the box game, and i have decided to eventually spin the wheel in Dabo for every Foundry mission I reviewed, there will be 3 titles advertised per episode (not as much gameplay of them shown) just a quick show of it as i give the mission name and credit its author, so the more missions you submitted the more spins you will eventually get for a chance to win a Master key. I did wanna give you each a million EC for the win, but play times would be too difficult to workout a trade meeting to be convenient.

If my show lasts long enough to use up all of the submitted missions i will start the list over once again. I had thought about drawing a name from the list, but I think there has been enough randomness with lockboxes, this time you can be guaranteed your rightful prize!!! In my opinion, the fact that you guys took the time and effort to make a story, and then on top of it thought enough of my opinion to ask me for my thoughts, I needed to tip you with something better then a few dilithium.

I have also begun to write a better form of "Ask the player" there will be more voice acting, not just for my cats, but ill do other players and NPC voices too

I will declare it a weekly series, but I maybe late on some episodes depending on time/work

As always i have enjoyed hearing your feedback on this forum and been sent much in my email too, ...and yes, i will add the double dare idea ^^

the Drozana one I will have to say no too, i want this to remain kid friendly

"Ask CatStar" segment has been made available still, I will read and respond to viewer questions durring the show, you can still find the entry form for this on my website. I will leave it up to you if you want to be addressed as annonymous. you may ask anything, please remember kids view these so innapropriate ones will be skipped, but the asker will be told why.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
04-20-2013, 07:15 AM
I just uploaded Episode 1.1, I cut short some of the content short to show off some more of the Romulan stuff at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlcv2ZNax08
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
04-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Hmm, not too many views, i think i will cancel my series and just post mini shorts and ads for the Foundry missions I reviewed. To still share my fun and advertise your foundry missions. What do you guys think of this idea?