Starfleet Veteran
# 1 BBT question
04-21-2013, 07:21 AM
Do you think Sheldon would like to play STO?

I would love to see him playing STO

Either beating someone up or someone beating him up and ruining his day! (LOL)
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Captain
# 2
04-21-2013, 08:19 AM
They play Star Wars so they probably play STO - though I think Sheldon is a purist and probably wouldn't be fond of a Trek game set 30 years post-Nemesis.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 3
04-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Would be some good advertisement for Legacy of Romulus if they play Romulans on tribble.
Captain
# 4
04-21-2013, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Would be some good advertisement for Legacy of Romulus if they play Romulans on tribble.
Something to think about next year - as TBBT is done filming for the year.

But I'm sure Bioware paid CBS to have TBBT cast playing SWTOR. Cryptic would probably need to do likewise.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
04-21-2013, 01:34 PM
I'd watch it just to see how hilariously inaccurate their depiction is. I don't think they could ever get as far from actual mechanics as the whole Sword of Azeroth debacle, but they did a good job trying with Penny's brief *** addiction.
Career Officer
# 6
04-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Here is a plot for Big Bang Theory....

Sheldon gets a job as a DEV... let the griefing begin.
Captain
# 7
04-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnthebard View Post
Here is a plot for Big Bang Theory....

Sheldon gets a job as a DEV... let the griefing begin.
Only two outcomes I can see, Sheldon is fired for trying to take over the MMO or he is the executive producer. Although I don't think he would ever choose a job like that since he is far more interested in how the Universe works.