Lt. Commander
# 131
04-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesdark View Post
Because they thought there were a lot of Targ loving Klingons out there not realizing We Roms number so great that our ships will blot out the sun of Qo'nos, we were just in the shadows.....waiting lol j/k
What would be fun is to do a "Romulan invasion Day" event after a month from Launch - where everyone shows up at ESD or Qo'nos in their Romulan toon - just to see if the places are filled with Romulans.
Captain
# 132
04-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Romulans don't have access to end game KDF/FED allied ships.

So if you want that Bortas or that Kumari, you cant be a Romulan.

Issue solved, there is a perfect, Disruptor autocannon-trotting reason to play a KDF race.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Lt. Commander
# 133
04-21-2013, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
Romulans don't have access to end game KDF/FED allied ships.

So if you want that Bortas or that Kumari, you cant be a Romulan.

Issue solved, there is a perfect, Disruptor autocannon-trotting reason to play a KDF race.
Bortras are nothing but a flying brick - kind of like the new D'deridex

Very tricky to use - Subspace snare can be fun if timed right to blow up a Fedscort chasing you
Captain
# 134
04-21-2013, 04:57 PM
They are flying bricks, but they can give out a really big punch.

But then, there is also the Guramba, something that turns much better.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Captain
# 135
04-21-2013, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
They are flying bricks, but they can give out a really big punch.

But then, there is also the Guramba, something that turns much better.
a high Potential damage, but in the case of the Bort, that's more situational than almost any other ship in the KDF inventory.

Potential firepowr means very little if it's firepower that you can't apply reliably against players of equal skill.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Career Officer
# 136
04-21-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirtdd View Post
Yes, and that is why "every romulan zoo should have a pair."
I see what you did there lol I like it
look for me in game as "Admiral Quinn" yeah that admiral quinn..and while your at it get off muh station!!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 137
04-21-2013, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by number1romulan View Post
Yes I remember the threads were so angry and violent about Feds getting Leech and the Maco shields that most had to be shut down.

The KDF posters were getting out the pitch forks and marching toward Cryptic.

They said it would be GAME BREAKING - Super OP - unfair advantage - on and on.

Then poof they got Adapted Maco and kept the Leech and all talk about it being OP and game breaking came to a screeching halt - dead silence -hoping no-one would notice that they now had what they were saying was unfair and OP.

Don't worry - before the next lock-box us Federomulans will be making the topic a #1 priority - especially with the reduced power levels for Romualn ships! My Klingomulan will need something from the Fed side but what do they have?
Eh, really seeing as how when I use id my power levels will all get around 75 witl full warp core potential, efficiency, and flow caps, plus the benifit from the maco shield it could be nice. But it will only work when your shooting some one and when they are shooting you.

And the D"Deridex on tribble is a place holder.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Lt. Commander
# 138
04-21-2013, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildweasal View Post
I see what you did there lol I like it
What series/eps - did that Romulan quote come from - where he/she was talking about the Klingons - DS9 I would assume - but eps?
Lt. Commander
# 139
04-21-2013, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
Eh, really seeing as how when I use id my power levels will all get around 75 witl full warp core potential, efficiency, and flow caps, plus the benifit from the maco shield it could be nice. But it will only work when your shooting some one and when they are shooting you.

And the D"Deridex on tribble is a place holder.
I hope so - Right now I have Coin the term "D'faildex" - to describe how I think of the ship
Captain
# 140
04-21-2013, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
a high Potential damage, but in the case of the Bort, that's more situational than almost any other ship in the KDF inventory.

Potential firepowr means very little if it's firepower that you can't apply reliably against players of equal skill.
Who was talking about players? That tactical cube is a huge sitting target to be blasted.
Closed Thread