Commander
# 61
04-14-2013, 11:28 PM
Let's put this thread back on page one, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakhglitch View Post
If anyone is making a Romulan faction only RP Fleet (allied to either FED or KDF, but limited to Romulan ships), kindly drop me a PM here on the forums.
I was thinking that the fleet focus on the mol'Rihan embassy first for RP purposes before aiming to level a starbase.

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1 Playtester
Ensign
# 62
04-19-2013, 11:50 AM
I myself am looking for an RP fleet. i'm new to the game but currently level 23 on my federation character. Just message me if your fleet has space
Lt. Commander
# 63
04-19-2013, 03:22 PM
If anyone belongs to a roleplaying fleet with the following, feel free to contact me!

• A spacious amount of active players.
  • Are known to have a helpful and friendly atmosphere.
  • Actually are a more roleplaying centric fleet.
  • Able to use proper grammar or correct spelling sometimes.
  • Are either a Romulan Republic or Klingon Defense Force fleet.
  • Actually aren't focused on voice chat.

Now thanks for the read and hopefully this will also draw a fleet to list for the first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Bernard Shaw
There are no secrets except the secrets that keep themselves.

Last edited by daroska; 04-19-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Career Officer
# 64
04-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakhglitch View Post
Let's put this thread back on page one, shall we?
thank you!
Career Officer
# 65
04-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daroska View Post
If anyone belongs to a roleplaying fleet with the following, feel free to contact me!

• A spacious amount of active players.
  • Are known to have a helpful and friendly atmosphere.
  • Actually are a more roleplaying centric fleet.
  • Able to use proper grammar or correct spelling sometimes.
  • Are either a Romulan Republic or Klingon Defense Force fleet.
  • Actually aren't focused on voice chat.

Now thanks for the read and hopefully this will also draw a fleet to list for the first post.
yes. Very good ideas. Though you're missing a fleet name. Would be good to have that so everybody can see it when they open this thread for the first time.
Ensign
# 66
04-22-2013, 06:07 AM
Im looking for a good RP fleet. Im former military and currently a police officer. My handle is:

Quinn Mallory@xvaultxdwellerx3
Starfleet Veteran
# 67
04-22-2013, 06:50 AM
I'd appreciate it if you guys could add the 26th Fleet to the list.

The 26th Fleet is an RP guild, focusing primarily on the telling of stories in the Star Trek Prime Universe, and using the in game mechanics to facilitate that purpose. Our cannon, for those who are curious is told through over forty years of Star Trek Television Series and movies, specifically Star Trek: The Motion Picture, to Star Trek: Nemesis. We are a multinational guild spread over an array of time zones. However, a majority of our members are in the United States, and United Kingdom.

As of this writing, we are fast approaching a Tier 4 Starbase, as dictated by the in character actions of our fleet members. None of this is to say however that we don't enjoy the in game STFs and assorted other actionable content in the game. Stay tuned for exciting updates from the 26th Fleet!

Officers:
Hunter@highwire - Guild Leader
Corris@sprint01 - First Officer
Bishop@grifter.treysik - Ops Manager
Rhys@Juroden - Personnel Officer
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Captain
# 68
04-22-2013, 09:37 AM
Just some questions, re: RP fleets:

1. Is a microphone needed, or can an RPer get by with just text?
2. Is there an ideal "level" for RPing, or can anyone, regardless of actual level, participate?
3. How regular is participation expected to be? Ie, is a fleet member expected to be involved on a very regular basis? I ask because real life will always be a constant factor for me, especially since I'm not operating with unlimited internet fees.
Starfleet Veteran
# 69
04-22-2013, 10:45 AM
Those questions are something you'd have to ask each fleet individually. As for the 26th, I'd have to answer thusly:

1. Is a microphone needed, or can an RPer get by with just text?
2. Is there an ideal "level" for RPing, or can anyone, regardless of actual level, participate?
3. How regular is participation expected to be? Ie, is a fleet member expected to be involved on a very regular basis? I ask because real life will always be a constant factor for me, especially since I'm not operating with unlimited internet fees

1) No- we have a pvp subdivision which encourages voice chat.

2) Any level can role play and partake in stories.

3) 'RL comes first' & 'Find more ways to say yes' are our fleet leader's motto. We encourage players to be around a few times per week, but we don't start getting concerned unless your gone for a month or more with no contact.
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Lt. Commander
# 70
04-22-2013, 11:21 AM
Hey all! Would there be any interest in a Romulan (more or less military themed) RP guild?

Concept:

- I'm thinking something in the lines of a group of Romulan officers who see the Romulan Republic as an opportunity they can seize to grab personal power. They don't want revolutionary changes, they just want to restore the Romulan Star Empire as it was but with them in positions of power. The upstart Romulan Republic is the means to that end. Thus they and their military assets have defected to the Republic, who obviously welcomed the additional ships.

- Based on the Romulan "villains" we love from the shows. Calculating, xenophobic, yet with a sense of duty and honor.

- Romulan and Reman characters and ships only.

- Klingon side based only. The Romulans have allied with the Klingons before, even traded technology, and the nature of the Romulans we see in the shows (expansion through conquest, captains self-destrucing their ships rather than accepting defeat) makes an alliance with the Klingons more sensible than an alliance with the Federation imho. Also, too many people play feds as it is.

If you like what you are reading let me know, and with enough interest maybe we can start something up.