Commander
I was a bit concerned about this new playable faction the Romulans that's coming soon to STO but after doing some reading through the "dev blogs" I really would love to play as a romulan and have him join the Federation. wish I had a bit more money so I could buy the romulan legacy pack
Career Officer
# 2
04-20-2013, 08:41 AM
I posted a couple of videos (look for my CatStar TV thread) showing off some of the ROmulan stuff they have, ive played one on tribble and think eveyone will be in a for a pleasant surprise. The game play seemed a lot easier, getting used to the new interface was like playing a whole new game. The ships and uniforms are awesome, if they still allow for the same new outfits for romulans as they do in tribble atm, I will most likely be playing one! Its the new change people have been wanting, for something new to explore. The farm in the tutorial is worth your time if you havent played it yet, it shows a whole new side to romulans as well and being faced with the traditional one, and is so much better then the one for the Klingon and fed sides tutorial.

...and yes Cryptic, im going to keep bugging you to make a Tier 5 constitution class for TOS themed cat
Current state of STO "video link"

How Picard dealt with ARC!
Commander
# 3
04-22-2013, 07:46 PM
I was a bit worried about the "farm boy" bit, but after playing it through I have to admit that I was impressed with the way they handled that tutorial.

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1 Playtester