Career Officer
# 21
04-23-2013, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo1raine View Post
Sex change operations are quite time consuming.
But from the pictures he's txt'd to me, quite impressive.

He's finally changing to a man

Lag will put a team up for this, but I'm NOT taking part in any before-time TS conversations. The reason why I got behind Naz's event was because the rules were fair, they were clear and they were a "Do, or don't come" affair. And that's what we need. Feel free to have all this TS handholding you need, X. But I guarantee it will only complicate things and cause problems.
Empire Veteran
# 22
04-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post

Lag will put a team up for this, but I'm NOT taking part in any before-time TS conversations. The reason why I got behind Naz's event was because the rules were fair, they were clear and they were a "Do, or don't come" affair. And that's what we need. Feel free to have all this TS handholding you need, X. But I guarantee it will only complicate things and cause problems.
Naz said he wanted to have a "what went right/what went wrong" get together after the first event. I was simply trying to follow his wishes.

Anyway I removed the open forum since I didn't think it was good idea either.

Team X will have a team. Earlier is probablybetter (so 12PM-ish EDT) Possibly earlier.
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Captain
# 23
04-23-2013, 02:39 PM
Division Hispana will field a team.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Career Officer
# 24
04-23-2013, 05:53 PM
A quick chat with relevant parties to iron out what might have gone better With NoBS#1 might be a good idea, there was one group that made a stink about it.
Ensign
# 25
04-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Omega-Flotte would like take part in the 2nd No BS-Tournament. Team Captain is: @thebigfuzzy
Captain
# 26
04-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post

The plastic breasts are something arent they?...lol

Pandas will be submitting a team or 2 i thinks....
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Lieutenant
# 27
04-25-2013, 03:18 AM
Sign Apoc up

Cheers