Republic Veteran
I am unable to assign BOff Ground positions at all after today's update, I have tried three times, all three of them resulting in a game crash. Please fix this issue.

Edit: Tried with my Federation character on Tribble, same thing happened except I have those positions filled, whenever I click the button, the game crashes.

Last edited by blassreiterus; 04-22-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Ensign
I've experienced the same thing and it's only on my ground BOFF's. Immediate crash as soon as I click them.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
04-23-2013, 04:13 AM
There is a major bug affecting space Boff abilities and ground Boff generation... Had to fight a bunch of kinks on a space station with just my Captain.
Empire Veteran
# 4
04-23-2013, 04:19 AM
I have the same problem. The only solution I've found is to change my away team composition when the beam down window pops up. Trying to do so on the K screen resulsts in a crash.

As for the space bug battle cloak is your friend. I keep forgetting that my BOFFs leave their posts when they beam up to the ship. So when I start figting I hit battle cloak and reassign them. It should not happen but it will keep you alive.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
04-23-2013, 04:51 AM
For me every time the map changes - space or ground - I have to go to the assignment tab and set the first BO to none then reassign it back. This resets it until the map changes again!
Career Officer
# 6
04-23-2013, 05:03 AM
I am also having this problem. When I click the button, the game crashes. I saw in another post not linked here, that this happens in all three factions.