Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 37
# 1 Buffs
04-23-2013, 03:33 AM
Just for fun, is this enough buffs?

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...ps588c0b96.png
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,691
# 2
04-23-2013, 03:35 AM
nope you need moar buffs XD

how did you manage so many at once?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 37
# 3
04-23-2013, 03:49 AM
I was doing doff asignments until I completed them all as critical
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,691
# 4
04-23-2013, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctos1717 View Post
I was doing doff asignments until I completed them all as critical
hahaha i see lol

nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 881
# 5
04-23-2013, 05:11 AM
This is why temporary buffs should be disabled in PvP. Thankfully, a team hasn't sunk low enough to abuse this in a tournament or serious premade match yet -- at least not to the best of my knowledge.
Behold, The Jorf Guide
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 959
# 6
04-23-2013, 05:44 AM
Greatest SNB target ever?
_________________________________________________
[Kluless][Kold][Steel Heels][Snagtooth]
[Louis Cipher][Outta Gum][Thysa Kymbo][Spanner][Frakk]
[D'Mented][D'Licious]
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,425
# 7
04-23-2013, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevius View Post
Greatest SNB target ever?
Can such buffs even be subnuked in the first place?
Take it easy!

Ishmael@scurry5: A Nibbling Sci
"Squeak?"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 881
# 8
04-23-2013, 05:59 AM
Blue buffs cannot be SNBed
Behold, The Jorf Guide
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 677
# 9
04-23-2013, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
This is why temporary buffs should be disabled in PvP. Thankfully, a team hasn't sunk low enough to abuse this in a tournament or serious premade match yet -- at least not to the best of my knowledge.
You do sometimes see people flying around with it, but most get vaped tho
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,123
# 10
04-23-2013, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Blue buffs cannot be SNBed
Interesting! I had no idea....
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:36 PM.