Captain
# 181
04-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danturner View Post
I'm finding it very, very funny that you can't argue against this point:

They have completely different layout needs. You saying the "devs did this, they did that because" misses that its two incompatible modes cellotaped together. It is broken and needs to be fixed.
You make an assertion but don't back it up. There have been plenty of games where PvP and PvE have been mixed successfully. Even TOR has recently done this with their Gree(sp) event. Like it has been said, it is 1 map. You don't like it ... then don't it. Lots of other people, both Fed and Klink enjoy it.

Who are you to say what we can and cannot play.
Ensign
# 182
04-22-2013, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danturner View Post
I'm finding it very, very funny that you can't argue against this point:

They have completely different layout needs. You saying the "devs did this, they did that because" misses that its two incompatible modes cellotaped together. It is broken and needs to be fixed.
Are you kidding me? You make this up, and treat it like it's gospel? That's simply your opinion.

Most of us don't have this PvE/PvP hangup. We play the game, and take the fun wherever it is. It's just a precious few who have to change the rules rather than play by them.

-Jeff
Career Officer
# 183
04-22-2013, 08:22 PM
god I hope they wenrt jerking our chain about territory control
look for me in game as "Admiral Quinn" yeah that admiral quinn..and while your at it get off muh station!!!
Captain
# 184
04-22-2013, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildweasal View Post
god I hope they wenrt jerking our chain about territory control
They've been talking about Territory Control for years now. It could be years more before it goes anywhere. It really just depends on how important PvP is to STO - and right now it's not that important.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 185
04-22-2013, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
They've been talking about Territory Control for years now. It could be years more before it goes anywhere. It really just depends on how important PvP is to STO - and right now it's not that important.
cosmic couldn't you have just lied to me?
look for me in game as "Admiral Quinn" yeah that admiral quinn..and while your at it get off muh station!!!
Captain
# 186
04-23-2013, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
You know a mirror Terran empire PvP only faction might be fun!
I second, and third this idea! I spend all my time in mirror ships anyway - I'd feel right at home!
Kurov - KDF Tactical
- - - - -
STB Channel Member
- - - - -
"Something everyone always forgets, all grind is optional"
Captain
# 187
04-23-2013, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildweasal View Post
cosmic couldn't you have just lied to me?
Ok then. I've been testing Territory Control on the ultra-secret Red Squad server for months now. You're going to love it!
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Empire Veteran
# 188
04-23-2013, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Ok then. I've been testing Territory Control on the ultra-secret Red Squad server for months now. You're going to love it!
I would love that if I wasnt on Double Secret Probation.......
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 189
04-23-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I would love that if I wasnt on Double Secret Probation.......
One must be careful. You never know when Wishstone might return.
Empire Veteran
# 190
04-23-2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:
One must be careful. You never know when Wishstone might return.
Hush. Speak not that name.

It gives me the chills
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.