Career Officer
I'm kind of confused. I had though that Nukara was going to be done like Defera - small amounts of Nukara Marks and moderate amounts of Fleet Marks as rewards. Instead we get a small amount of Nukara Marks and the Requisition Boxes. We've totally lost the Fleet Mark rewards which make the Nukara Mark rewards rather...pathetic.

Devs is this intended, or did somebody goof when making the change?
Captain
# 2
04-23-2013, 11:07 AM
Well with the chance to earn some decent vendorware or 50 marks (from trade ins) from each mission, it might possibly be barely worth the time to do Nukara. With just 5 marks for an easy, don't bother.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
04-23-2013, 11:23 AM
The odds of Tholian set parts being rewarded in these reward crates is very rare. People do not want to be wasting their time grinding (especially on multiple characters).

And Cryptic is just insulting the player base by having them work for 15-20 marks per day, when people complained for months about Romulan Reputation being diffcult to get.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Coming!
Republic Veteran
# 4
04-23-2013, 11:32 AM
maybe they left the boxes in for now so that the trade in for marks can be properly tested?
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 5
04-23-2013, 11:33 AM
I'm going with it just being they have only added the marks, nothing else. It's still not fully implemented and all that fun.