Captain
# 21
04-23-2013, 12:12 PM
The only real problem I have had with the Borg in Red Alerts is the fact that low level ships have too few Boff abilities.

I geep getting hit with that shield neutralizer and I only have one hazard emitters which I probably already burned on a fire, hvae little to no power insulators to mitigate the drain, and don't have much in the way of shielding to drain in the first place, then a tractor beam comes in and I MAY have ONE polarize hull.

In my VA ship with more slots I still end up with those nasty borg holds and debuffs on me for more than a few seconds, so that tiny Lt ship is totally screwed.
Captain
# 22
04-23-2013, 12:14 PM
The Red Alert borg are insanely weak for a group of topped out level 50 ships, but you have to remember those are open to EVERY level, not restricted to level 50 like STF elites. I remember going into one on the second day I ever played this game with the lovely, all powerful Miranda Class Frigate because I just wanted to see what it was (and you can probably guess how that ended).
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
04-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
I remember going into one on the second day I ever played this game with the lovely, all powerful Miranda Class Frigate because I just wanted to see what it was (and you can probably guess how that ended).
wolf 359 all over again? :-p
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Survivor of Romulus
# 24
04-23-2013, 12:36 PM
i like fighting the borg there hard but not to hard to beat i very really die in elite stf normaly its when the game lags or them dam torps that u cant see, dont nerf the borg leave them alone.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK

Last edited by wilbor2; 04-23-2013 at 12:38 PM.