Career Officer
# 21
04-22-2013, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I like it, even though it looks like a high class Burlesque house. at least Cryptic is aware of the kinds of people who go there.
^This. I'm kind of non-commital on the station. Didn't spend much time there, due to the clientel it attracted prior to the fix, and if it stays the same, I won't spend much time there afterwards. Just not my scene is all.

I also agree its a bit... big... for such a small station. And it certainly needs a tailor. I hate having to fly back to the flotilla to change into my cool new duds.
Captain
# 22
04-22-2013, 07:15 PM
Yea... Drozana needs a Tailor. And the new layout doesn't quite have the same rusty, run down feel as the current version on Holodeck.

The Vendor area has some possibilities though, if they weren't all selling the same things. Maybe have one who specalizes in pistols, another doing rifles, a third doing heavy weapons...

Drozana's always been the "Red Light District" of STO thanks to its run down appearance. Just missing the dancing girls.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voth Guy
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Commander
# 23
04-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler2 View Post
Drozana's always been the "Red Light District" of STO thanks to its run down appearance. Just missing the dancing girls.
It's not even missing those. 1-2mil EC will get you an Orion girl on your table for up to an hour.
Career Officer
# 24
04-23-2013, 03:11 PM
I only see it being an issue to the "freaks" that usually hang out there.
Captain
# 25
04-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattimeo97 View Post
It's not even missing those. 1-2mil EC will get you an Orion girl on your table for up to an hour.
1-2 mil EC? Dang...
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voth Guy
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Captain
# 26
04-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladymyajha View Post
^This. I'm kind of non-commital on the station. Didn't spend much time there, due to the clientel it attracted prior to the fix, and if it stays the same, I won't spend much time there afterwards. Just not my scene is all.

I also agree its a bit... big... for such a small station. And it certainly needs a tailor. I hate having to fly back to the flotilla to change into my cool new duds.
after you choose an ally you can go to K7 or grenada(sp) still a pain but quicker then go ALLLLL the way back to the flotilla