Captain
# 341
04-16-2013, 04:39 AM
The bug has now decided to claim me, so where is the latest version?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Ensign
# 342
04-17-2013, 06:31 PM
This link didn't do a thing to helping this patching problem. Mine is still getting stuck on 82% and isn't continuing on.

There has to be a better fix out there somewhere by now.
Ensign
Hi All-

Has anyone had or is having this issue?

using the launcher on this thread, I finally got rid of this issue with cryptic updater. However, once I reach the launcher where it tells me to login and there is the big greyed-out word PATCH, I the launcher just keeps on showing

version ST.

This is as much as action as I can get in this game..

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...psacaf068c.jpg
Ensign
# 344
04-22-2013, 11:44 PM
Can't connect, the file in original post does NOT work.
Unsure why everyone else on Ventrillo can connect but not me. I feel like I am being singled out, it was working last night and this morning and the computer has not been turned on since, nor has my firewall taken startrek off the exception list.

Whats going on, cryptic?
Rihannsu
# 345
04-23-2013, 12:00 AM
Unable to connect to patch server.

Launcher error with both the new AND the old launchers.

that was it for me and the CE event.

trying to reinstall the game, not even able to download the exe file from http://sto.perfectworld.com/download

Join the premiere Romulan community now!

Last edited by duaths1; 04-23-2013 at 12:18 AM.
Commander
# 346
04-23-2013, 02:18 PM
For me, all of these issues you guys are talking about as of the past week all started when this update was installed "Microsoft Security Update KB2823324" I made a very detailed thread about it and only 87 people clicked on it, nobody cared to talk about it...And now I'm seeing that you guys are having the same issues Check your update history for that update then find my thread, click on the Microsoft link, read it and find out if thats the cause of your issues.

I am still having issues with my entire computer...It is actually costing me 78 bucks because it killed my ram! In fact I am very lucky if i can finish one CE event without crashing Every single time I play the game I have to reinstall and patch it. on average its twice a day.

Do you guys have other issues with your PC as well? anything seemingly minor? that Microsoft update affected many programs and drivers...I'm only saying this because I don't want you guys to go through what I did.

Save yourselves!

Oh when you guys report on the forum of your issues mention if your using STEAM or not...that may help, btw, i am a steam user I have sto via steam.
Ensign
# 347
04-23-2013, 09:12 PM
I've been having trouble for a while and Team Viewer turned out to be the problem. Exited Team Viewer and everything is working perfectly.
Ensign
# 348
04-24-2013, 12:26 PM
did you have to delete teamviewer finally or just exit the program? I hae teamviewer and when I use the launcher it minimizes and places a smaller box in the upper left hand corner that is flashing or flickering I'd say about updating which it never does
Captain
# 349
04-24-2013, 02:06 PM
Today was the first day in a long time I had some free time to play, but now I can't log in. ;_;
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 350
04-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Today was the first day in a long time I had some free time to play, but now I can't log in. ;_;
Heh, I've been unable for 2 weeks. Does this launcher work ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf