Starfleet Veteran
# 11
04-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
Tribble has the build for the Legacy of Romulus expansion and so is newer than what's on Holodeck. This is actually good news in that when Legacy of Romulus goes live, the problem will definitely be fixed.
I fixed it! My debit card had changed and apparently I forgot to update my payment information for STO. I was looking at my account yesterday and noticed it said inactive for subscription info. I updated the billing info. and now Foundry works on Holodeck again! I don't know why billing never told me that. I checked my email for November since it changed at the end of October, but I didn't find an email. I thought maybe I had some how over looked an email but no. It appears Cyriptic or PWE whom ever does the billing, never sent me an email warning me to update billing info!
Cryptic Studios Team
# 12
04-24-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randolf2 View Post
I fixed it! My debit card had changed and apparently I forgot to update my payment information for STO. I was looking at my account yesterday and noticed it said inactive for subscription info. I updated the billing info. and now Foundry works on Holodeck again! I don't know why billing never told me that. I checked my email for November since it changed at the end of October, but I didn't find an email. I thought maybe I had some how over looked an email but no. It appears Cyriptic or PWE whom ever does the billing, never sent me an email warning me to update billing info!

Glad to hear it!
Ensign
# 13
05-26-2013, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
Can you give me some more details?
-- What type of account do you have (free/subscriber)?
-- Does character creation fail or are you unable to even start character creation?
-- If character creation fails, do you get any messages?
-- If character creation cannot even start, what does the mouse-over text on the character creation button say?
I have the same problem - and I specifically sub'd to be able to use the Foundry creator... ?

- I've been subscribed for over a day now
- Create Content is completely grayed out (relogging does not affect it)
- See above
- Grayed out - does not show text / Normal Character Creation shows 1 slot open
Rihannsu
# 14
05-26-2013, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xksnx View Post
I have the same problem - and I specifically sub'd to be able to use the Foundry creator... ?

- I've been subscribed for over a day now
- Create Content is completely grayed out (relogging does not affect it)
- See above
- Grayed out - does not show text / Normal Character Creation shows 1 slot open
This is an old thread.

Its greyed out because its been disabled after the launch of the new season. they bring it back up in stages to make sure the missions all work as they should after a major patch. it will be back soon enough.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Cryptic Studios Team
# 15
05-29-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
This is an old thread.

Its greyed out because its been disabled after the launch of the new season. they bring it back up in stages to make sure the missions all work as they should after a major patch. it will be back soon enough.
This is correct.