Ensign
If you leap over the railing surrounding the singularity core you plunge to the bottom and there is no escape without logging out or choosing change character and logging back in. Perhaps a famous invisi-wall is in order? Or if you wish to be elaborate, a service hatch at the bottom that leads back to the top? Or simpler still at least maintain the beam out option.
Republic Veteran
# 2
04-23-2013, 11:20 AM
or higher railings... i mean arent those things like only knee to waist high? you dont need half your engineers falling over a railing while getting knocked around in combat. We need taller railings!!!
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Ensign
# 3
04-23-2013, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
or higher railings... i mean arent those things like only knee to waist high? you dont need half your engineers falling over a railing while getting knocked around in combat. We need taller railings!!!
Good idea! Sometimes the best solution is the simplest. Higher railings! Make it so!....please.

*edit* Make it just high enough so that Catians can't jump it. Don't go to high or the railings will disrupt the view of the beautiful core, and it is gorgeous.

Last edited by cobalt1975; 04-23-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Commander
# 4
04-23-2013, 01:02 PM
Radioactive death field would be better than railings.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
04-23-2013, 10:48 PM
Invisible collision was added all around the singularity today. I'm not sure when you guys will see it, but it's coming.

We've also put mittens on everyone's hands, and turned all of the phasers/disrupters into flashlights to make sure no one hurts themselves.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Empire Veteran
# 6
04-23-2013, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Invisible collision was added all around the singularity today. I'm not sure when you guys will see it, but it's coming.

We've also put mittens on everyone's hands, and turned all of the phasers/disrupters into flashlights to make sure no one hurts themselves.
Phew, that's good. I was worried since my whole Romulan crew is equipped Plasma ground weaponry.

Career Officer
# 7
04-23-2013, 11:39 PM
Quote:

Should go the old Space Quest route and have popups go "I wouldn't do that if I was you", you jump in and there is another, "Told you."

Maybe you can hire Gary Owens to do the voiceover.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Lieutenant
# 8
04-23-2013, 11:56 PM
If even light can't escape why should you?
Commander
# 9
04-24-2013, 12:25 AM
Quote:

Since when are Romulans passive aggressive? I thought thats what the Vulcan's are for?!!
Captain
# 10
04-24-2013, 12:54 AM
Quote:

Why you nerf singularities? :<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.