Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 95
Wanted!


Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.


Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:



We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base as well as a fully operational Embassy. We are a Community of STO Players that pride themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
All New Players through to 1000+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 95
# 3982 Romulan Fleet in the Wings!
05-04-2013, 01:08 AM
We will be forming a Romulan Fleet too so if you intend to play a Romulan and want to take part in a well established Fleet then apply at our site.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 165
# 3983 Welcome to Federation Fleet
05-05-2013, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Welcome to Federation Fleet's Main Fleet Thread !

I am Fleet Admiral Darren Wright, based in the UK, However Federation Fleet is currently 40 percent Uk, 40 Percent USA, and 20 Percent everywhere else. And i mean everywhere, Australia, Croatia, Sweden, Germany, Canada and a whole host of places.

Have many people looking forward to building our Starbase

We will welcome people from all over that are looking for a fun and friendly fleet that aims to get a lot out of every area of STO! If we can get more people from all areas working around the Clock it would be pretty awesome.

We have a around 418 members. So we have a large group and some of them are the nicest bunch of friendly people, so your game in STO will be great with us.

Our main aims are simply:

1. To have as much fun as humanly and alienly possible in STO
2. To get the most out of all areas of Star Trek Online for our members
3. To be fair and friendly and most of all Act like Starfleet officers.


Federation Fleet Video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmMkf-sssSE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt4ngMn6QWg

We also welcome allie's from other fleets and people can check out our site here :http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com/
<the site is mostly hidden until people are registered to it>

Thanks for checking out Our Fleet thread and we will update it and improve it as it gets going !
If your looking for a good bunch of people to Dock your ship with, consider Federation Fleet
ADW
*****Enjoy, Have Fun & Welcome*****

eA
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet

Last edited by francisakirk; 06-01-2013 at 03:14 AM.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmox View Post
Wanted!


Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.


Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:



We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base as well as a fully operational Embassy. We are a Community of STO Players that pride themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
All New Players through to 1000+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
Welcome to Federation Fleet
ethanADAMS
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 41
# 3985 Back
05-22-2013, 09:29 AM
been a looong time
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 165
# 3986
05-24-2013, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmox View Post
Wanted!


Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.


Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:



We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base as well as a fully operational Embassy. We are a Community of STO Players that pride themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
All New Players through to 1000+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
A Bump to the top..

eA
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 165
# 3987
06-01-2013, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Welcome to Federation Fleet's Main Fleet Thread !

I am Fleet Admiral Darren Wright, based in the UK, However Federation Fleet is currently 40 percent Uk, 40 Percent USA, and 20 Percent everywhere else. And i mean everywhere, Australia, Croatia, Sweden, Germany, Canada and a whole host of places.

Have many people looking forward to building our Starbase

We will welcome people from all over that are looking for a fun and friendly fleet that aims to get a lot out of every area of STO! If we can get more people from all areas working around the Clock it would be pretty awesome.

We have a around 418 members. So we have a large group and some of them are the nicest bunch of friendly people, so your game in STO will be great with us.

Our main aims are simply:

1. To have as much fun as humanly and alienly possible in STO
2. To get the most out of all areas of Star Trek Online for our members
3. To be fair and friendly and most of all Act like Starfleet officers.


Federation Fleet Video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmMkf-sssSE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt4ngMn6QWg

We also welcome allie's from other fleets and people can check out our site here :http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com/
<the site is mostly hidden until people are registered to it>

Thanks for checking out Our Fleet thread and we will update it and improve it as it gets going !
If your looking for a good bunch of people to Dock your ship with, consider Federation Fleet
ADW
"Welcome To Federation Fleet"
eA
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 45
So many Scimitars flying around in the fleet now

we be taken over by romulans
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 40
# 3989
07-09-2013, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiraldarrenw1 View Post
So many Scimitars flying around in the fleet now

we be taken over by romulans
I hapen to have one, well 3 but I wont brag too much
Its an awesome ship although i havent got it fully equipped out yet
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 165
# 3990 Welcome to Federation Fleet
09-22-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Welcome to Federation Fleet's Main Fleet Thread !

I am Fleet Admiral Darren Wright, based in the UK, However Federation Fleet is currently 40 percent Uk, 40 Percent USA, and 20 Percent everywhere else. And i mean everywhere, Australia, Croatia, Sweden, Germany, Canada and a whole host of places.

Have many people looking forward to building our Starbase

We will welcome people from all over that are looking for a fun and friendly fleet that aims to get a lot out of every area of STO! If we can get more people from all areas working around the Clock it would be pretty awesome.

We have a around 418 members. So we have a large group and some of them are the nicest bunch of friendly people, so your game in STO will be great with us.

Our main aims are simply:

1. To have as much fun as humanly and alienly possible in STO
2. To get the most out of all areas of Star Trek Online for our members
3. To be fair and friendly and most of all Act like Starfleet officers.


Federation Fleet Video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmMkf-sssSE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt4ngMn6QWg

We also welcome allie's from other fleets and people can check out our site here :http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com/
<the site is mostly hidden until people are registered to it>

Thanks for checking out Our Fleet thread and we will update it and improve it as it gets going !
If your looking for a good bunch of people to Dock your ship with, consider Federation Fleet
ADW
ethanADAMS
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:49 PM.