Career Officer
# 31
04-24-2013, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevius View Post
And D'Tan himself is wearing the imperial version...maybe he's Tal Shiar?

So... Unification movement? D'Tan... What are you really up to?
Starfleet Veteran
# 32
04-24-2013, 07:56 PM
So a few impressions about the Republic Uniforms

1. I like the variations of civilian clothes. You could run your entire crew as a rag tag band of survivors trying to avenge the destruction of your home while working for a military operating off of left over ships and hand outs from the Federation or Klingons.

2. I like the Republic uniforms. What I don't understand is why if they have rank insignia you cannot put them on the uniform. I like rank insignia I want to see them on my character.

3. I hope the glitch with the Tal Shair uniforms get fixed. At first I thought it was just my graphics that made it show up as a gray plastic blob, but when my fleet mates said it looked like that to them I knew it was a glitch.

4. I love the ship interior. Please add basic variants as you get new ships like the Fed/KDF.

5. Fed/KDF variants are cool looking. Don't see why you need them. If you want them to have an alliance then give them the uniform options for full fed or kdf. Otherwise it seems like a half baked idea that accidentally looked cool.

Other than that I like it so far. Cant wait to see what the next patches bring and what happens with the levels beyond 21
Admiral Marcus Red-Six
Fleet Admiral
Strategic Exploration Command
Career Officer
# 33
04-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesometific View Post
3. I hope the glitch with the Tal Shair uniforms get fixed. At first I thought it was just my graphics that made it show up as a gray plastic blob, but when my fleet mates said it looked like that to them I knew it was a glitch.
The Tal Shiar texture needs to be applied with a second drop-down box in the tailor. Not sure why, it seems silly, but it's there.