Captain
So one and one one of my characters whenever I go to start a new doff mission it always defaults to the full list. All of the others it defaults to just the recommended three.

Where is this toggle? I have no idea how this got changed. haha.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
04-25-2013, 11:21 AM
Under the options tab in the doff window, where you set which boffs give you the recommendations.

As a small note, the recommendations maximize normal success at the cost of critical success as well as failures, so they're very often not the best doffs for the job.
Lieutenant
# 3
04-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Ok, so under the Doff screens where you set your department heads... there should be a check box to "Enable First Officer Recommendations" if this says it WILL give you recommendations then you're good and it WON'T default to the entire list.
Captain
# 4
04-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Under the options tab in the doff window, where you set which boffs give you the recommendations.

As a small note, the recommendations maximize normal success at the cost of critical success as well as failures, so they're very often not the best doffs for the job.
Thanks! I know it's not the best, but when I'm in a hurry, it makes a time difference.