Career Officer
# 1 Crystaline Entity Charge Bar
04-15-2013, 11:27 PM
Could you PLEASE make a new charge bar for the Crystaline Entity?

You cannot see it when you are attacking and really needs to be moved to more of a central location of the UI.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!
Captain
# 2
04-16-2013, 12:33 AM
Alternatively: maybe shrink the entire selection box a little bit, if feasible. It's really rather tricky to click on another enemy when wherever you click on a seemingly empty bit of space, you get the CE again, instead. I've taken to using the tab button for target swapping, but that's just very imprecise.
Career Officer
# 3
04-16-2013, 05:36 AM
The binding box for the CE is massive, and the bar is at the top of it, which is what causes all the problems.

The holographic planet behind the CE is also annoying, I got lost in there yesterday and it took me forever to find a way out of it. Remove it or make it solid
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Captain
# 4
04-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
The binding box for the CE is massive, and the bar is at the top of it, which is what causes all the problems.

The holographic planet behind the CE is also annoying, I got lost in there yesterday and it took me forever to find a way out of it. Remove it or make it solid
The CE is feeding from this extra-dimensional object that looks like a planet and although it is only occupying this dimension by a small amount, it still exerts a large amount of it's gravitational forces in our dimension. It may not even be a planet but the other dimension's version of a black hole.

It was a miracle that you got away from it alive.

I am sending a report to Starfleet Command with the results of the scans that we took and to warn all other captains to keep their distance from this object.

Sirokk, out.
What's Star Trek Online without Exploration? Star Wars! (War zones and STFs)
Are you sure it isn't time for a "colourful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
Star Trek Battles Channel - Play STO more like Star Trek with challenge, teamwork and FUN!