Rihannsu
When you reach the Flotilla, through the story you gain access to your own republic uniform.

However, once you reach the Tailor, there's an option missing for female romulans: the 'undershirts' include a simple collar and a high collar... but none of the V-shaped collar we see on the Legacy of Romulus wallpaper.

This is meant to be included, right? I mean, that undershirt-design isn't that revealing over simply being stylish. All I can see at this time is that it's missing, and hopefully it's not meant to be/or in the pipelines to being added.

Last edited by umaeko; 04-25-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
04-25-2013, 05:04 AM
There are more flaws in the new tailor system.

When selecting some of the premade costumes, class colors and M/F costume options are not used.

Good example everyone can see, the Fed Sierra black template ...
All my officers get the red stripe, instead of a blue or yellow.
When a female bridge officer is used, it defaults to some last chosen pants type, instead of the costume version, or one of the sierra skirts ....
When using a female boff, the standard combat boots are chosen, instead of the sierra boots.

On the romulan side it displays the same issues, where all the colors are not class-specific either with some of the color highlights , nor when u get the Tal Shiar and Romulan Republic outfits, do you get added templates to use on your captain & bridge officers ... u need to pick some yourself.

Now i have to say, some of the new costume stuff is really awesome tho, especially the rom-klink stuff i seen so far looks awesome .... and that Tal Shiar shirt i have wanted to get for my crew & captain since i first saw it ingame .....

But when making the "templates", there is room for improvement, more templates and better form of the templates, and not leaving out the boots & pants.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
04-25-2013, 05:13 AM
Colour palette options are an issue across these "uniforms". Trying to match up colours across different uniform options becomes tricky because so many of the options have their own separate colour palette to choose from.

It'd be nice if you could choose from a set of different colour palettes somewhere in the menu for each individual costume option, listed like: "Palette A, B and C" and so on.
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Career Officer
# 4
04-25-2013, 12:13 PM
I would love some old school TOS "Balance of Terror" uniforms to be added along with a bridge similar to that episode...that would really make my day !!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
04-25-2013, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptiecop View Post
I would love some old school TOS "Balance of Terror" uniforms to be added along with a bridge similar to that episode...that would really make my day !!
Those uniforms are in, just cant select them yet, was posted in another thread awhile back (bout 2 weeks now i believe)
Career Officer
# 6
04-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post
Those uniforms are in, just cant select them yet, was posted in another thread awhile back (bout 2 weeks now i believe)
Awesome...ty