Empire Veteran
Was testing on Tribble, and the loading screens got me thinking.

I had the Orion scheme selected, but when I transition maps I get the federation blue themed loading screen.

Will these be altered to match your currently selected UI theme or is it tied to your selected allied faction?

Seems pre ally faction selection things default to federation. The loading screen and the dude in the dilithium store popup both being fed, even though I haven't chosen a faction yet.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Captain
# 2
04-25-2013, 06:24 PM
Probably either an oversight or something that is still just a work in progress, but it is a good point to bring up.

I'm not sure how the loading screen is built though. It might just be a static image/overlay, so a different one would have to be made for each ui style/faction instead of being something dynamic that can recolor itself based on presets.
Empire Veteran
# 3
04-25-2013, 11:05 PM
You're probably right in that it's probably separate to the main game UI.

Actually, it'd be a good opportunity to rework the file patching stats and graph into an LCARS theme for that loading screen and or the game.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser