Captain
# 3691
04-25-2013, 11:47 AM
Already posted somewhere, but maybe a Dev can have a look at it here:

- All the Boffs are listed in the order of their joining. I do have all three professions/departments mixed with each other. Now looking at the Doff system, each Doff is listed under it's own profession and department. I know not every player has more than 10 Boffs under his/her command, but it would be nice anyhow to have them sorted.

And it would be also easier when attaching Boffs to a Bridge Station, Away Team, or Head of Department.

- That brings me to another wish I have concerning Boff attaching: When I attach a Boff to a neutral station (Universal Bridge Slot, Away Team), and I have a higher Boff count, I only have the name on the drop-down menue, but not it's profession. So when browsing through the whole Boff list, it would be nice to see a little window showing the current selected Boff, or at least it's profession and abilities.

- Ground Kits attachable to Boffs.

- Off-Duty uniforms for Boffs.

- A second weapon slot for Tac Boffs.
Captain
# 3692
04-26-2013, 12:43 AM
I want the bridge officer I got from T4 Marauding to be modifiable. All you can change is the name. I want to change EVERYTHING, the skin, face, body, uniform, everything.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
# 3693
04-29-2013, 05:56 PM
On the Fleet Star-base there is a Personnel Officer that will Commission Duty Officers.

Can we please have a Increase Stack Size Slider Bar added to this maxed out to 50.

It gets to be a pain in the finger when you click 50 times to max out the stacks.

I have asked for this be for and would like this to be added on.

There is alot of people that use this option and i would bet that they would agree with me that this needs to be added big time.

Last edited by xcom43; 04-29-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Ensign
# 3694
04-30-2013, 05:43 AM
I want see race and gender change token in C-Store
Career Officer
# 3695
05-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Short term requests: (in no particular order)

Ability to email specific Ranks instead of just the entire Fleet Mail
(by addressing "holodeck.fleet+name.Rank1" or some such)

Fleet Mail to @handles, instead of all characters in Fleet (eliminating the HUGE amount of Spam someone with multiple Alts in Fleet gets!)

"Fleet Leader" title for all characters in Rank 7 of a fleet (top rank) - should reset if they leave fleet or are demoted.

Medium term requests: (in no particular order)

Ability to apply/deny fleet permissions to *individual* members, as well as entire ranks

Ability to reset a Reputation (so you can select different/better things with any stockpiled marks and/or regrind for different selections)

Migration of all Neverwinter Foundry technologies to STO Foundry (3D item manipulation, etc)

Humans in KDF same as Klingons in Starfleet - C-Store. (as per Michael Dorn's ideas, actually)

All KDF NPC uniform options (Fed off-duty robes and Mercenary items used on KDF NPCs) open to Players, & all Player uniforms open to BOffs (including Omega/KHG)

Long term request:

Michael Dorn voicing old Worf - despite his outrageous statements when he was on stage at 2013 Philly ST Con of how much he would charge. He's clearly ticked off about CBS turning down his pilot, as well as the use (legally) of Worf in STO. His attachment to the character oozed out of everything he said last weekend, and his aversion to STO was apparent in his terse, borderline rude, answers to STO and video game questions both on stage and in the autograph line. But he could be turned around now that Crosby has been involved... maybe... ?
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.

Last edited by jnohd; 05-01-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Career Officer
Being a fleet leader I spend alot of time trying to find characters in my fleet, by either account name or character!!
It would be nice if the developers could add a search window, making life alot easier and a hell of alot quicker to promote, demote, kick/remove unplayed characters etc. or atleast alphabetical order, that would be a good start..
Thanks for listening/reading my small request.
Ensign
# 3697 It's a long one!
05-02-2013, 08:25 PM
Alright, I'm not sure if it means one short, mid, and long, or if it means three of each...so I'm gonna go three of each, though I doubt I can think of that many. Though, I admit, I can be long-winded!

SHORT:

Cut down the currency! Seriously we have: Fleet Marks, Omega/Romulan Marks, EC, Dilithium, Lobi Crystals, ZEN, and GPL. Why why why have that many different things? At least get do away with the Lobi Crystals and GPL, or combine them with something else.

It would also be nice if the exchange did more than Zen/Dilithium. Unlike GPL, you can get smoe nifty things with Lobi Crystals...too bad you have to go to the player exchange to find them, if anyone is even selling them. Why not cut out the middle man (ie players) and ensure some fairness?

Okay, this one is simple, but annoying - why can we only "sit" in certain chairs without having to use an emote and guess where to stand to do it correctly? If you can program a command to get my character to sit in the captains chair automatically, why not the chairs in the lounges? Or benches in the park?

MID/LONG:

I want some more characterization for the NPC's and random locals. When I read fluff about Risa being a resort kinda place, I expect to go there to find a one-of-a-kind with all kinds of nifty things to do and buy. I'd like to beam my crew down for a big party, Bridge Officers and everything; or maybe I'd like to go to a spa, or play volleyball, or something. Also, the NPC's in these locals tend to be bland and generic, and those that aren't are sparse. I know that, as an MMORPG, it's often up to the players to make things lively and real. But why go there if there's nothing to do but look at sandy beaches and dance with nobodies?

Speaking of charaterization: how about being able to promote bridge officers to captain, wherein you can give them a ship out of your list (and give them some bridge officers of their own), and then send them out to do missions Duty Officer-style? If nothing else, maybe be given a one-use-per-instance token wherein you can call that ship to warp in and assist you, with all the powers and weapons you provided it via equipment and bridge officers. I think it'd be neat, and it'd make sense if you're a Rear/Vice Admiral to put those ships you haven't used in a while to good use. If nothing else, it'd give you a reason to cycle older, perhaps non-rare Bridge officers for fresher, more rarer ones.
Ensign
# 3698
05-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Short-Term

Nothing, you guys always find the errors and fix them so I can't think of any there, just keep up the good work!

Mid-Term

I would like to see reworking of the tier1 and Tier2 ships available for va, i have read on the forums where many people like the nx, Constituion TOS class, and Exeter class but won't purchase a ship they will use only for a day, I have purchased them and they can be used at VA it just is extremely difficult. I feel similar in weapon slot quality to the va Intrepid not a supership, just reasonable and I would also like to see these done differently at VA than their current tiers as follows

(1) For the Miranda,NX,Oberth would have the regenerative mode for the aux. powers continue and the ability to use heavy cannons also with the addition of the Soyuz Class

(2) The Constitution TOS Class and Refit, Exeter, Vesper, and Excalibur would be in the same class due to similar size and structure, as well as interchangable customizing bring back the ability to customize the original connie and this sould only require some hardpoint works on the model they would have the auxilary power fuction like a light cruiser as well but no heavy cannons.

One other thing for the Excelsior and Excelsior refit i noticed the wrecks in the wolf system and that they are roughly the same size as the Excelsior so it would be wonderful if the were brought in-game as an interchangeable varient for the excelsior. Maybe add the TOS connie nacelle bussard animation for the nacelle's of the wreck with a large TOS Connie like secondary hull and the Vesper's saucer and maybe even add an extra nacelle like the Vesper's as a fourth option!

The models are all in-game and would be awesome to get to use them in flight as a VA and would only require some retexturing. Maybe in addition to these ships add the TMP ship phasers to be included when purchased and this would also make the ships more appealing for the players to purchase. I being one of them!

Long-Term

I loved what you did with the Tholians and New Romulus, maybe in the future more worlds like New Romulus and cities like in the one in the final battle helping the Remans, the detail was awesome, various areas to go (catwalks,bridges forests), and you could add a various ground and space missions to these new worlds and maybe some building that can be slipped into and out of within the city (not to detailed, just cable of entering maybe sniping or whatever then quickly leaving). Also maybe a team pvp/pve/factions mission using these worlds. For the foundry the ability to use these worlds and cities in different setups and formations for the creation of more detailed maps for mission makers as well!
Lieutenant
# 3699
05-03-2013, 12:07 AM
Short: #1 Make Attack Pattern Alpha no longer buff the damage of science abilities!
#2 Allow us to set the uniform for the entire crew of our ship. Wouldn't take much effort I wouldn't think, and it would be nice.
#3 A heal/repair all button for repairs both in space and at dock/med facilities would be nice!

Mid: #1 Re balance science abilities! Many have been nerfed to uselessness!
#2 New pvp maps! Some with hazards such as nebula would be nice!

Long: #1 Re balance science abilities! Many have been nerfed to uselessness!
#2 Territorial pvp!
#3 Sector space open pvp!
#4 Ferengi trade alliance faction! A faction dedicated to trade and commerce would add depth.

Last edited by boootz; 05-04-2013 at 12:41 AM.
Commander
# 3700
05-04-2013, 12:59 AM
Short Term:
1 - ability to set walking, instead of jogging, as our default movement speed
2 - make sure all of our personalization options get saved/loaded (in particular, the option for having the over-the-shoulder cam view disabled... I keep having to disable that dozens of times a night... hate the over-the-shoulder view, want it off and stay off)

Mid Term:
Expanded color palette, for both skin and clothing. The blue I want, I just can't get even close to. #0000ff and lighter. The blue we have available now, is barely blue.

Long Term:
Rail-Driver support. (just kidding, I don't have a long-term suggestion in mind yet)

-- Smoov