Rihannsu
# 31
04-24-2013, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Invisible collision was added all around the singularity today. I'm not sure when you guys will see it, but it's coming...
Awww.... That's too bad. Why not instead use the "teleport" function you put in the Cave Hideouts in Champions? If I fall off the central "table area" into the pit/lava/water surrounding it, I just get ported back to the respawn point. That would be cool. It could be explained as a mini-wormhole/blackhole created by the Singularity that 'ports you out of the hole.

Heh.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Rihannsu
# 32
04-24-2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by threat21 View Post
the same people that got the assimilated accolade for going into the assimilation chamber on a borg ship =p
yeah but you get a Borg Boff for that, so... not quite the same.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 33
04-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Edit: Wrong thread. Nothing to see here.
Career Officer
# 34
04-25-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Invisible collision was added all around the singularity today. I'm not sure when you guys will see it, but it's coming.

We've also put mittens on everyone's hands, and turned all of the phasers/disruptors into flashlights to make sure no one hurts themselves.
http://i.imgur.com/0lEUXmT.jpg

(I was going to put mittens on his hands, but that was work!)

Want cheap commodities? Yeah you do. Commodity Cheat Sheet (includes food and data samples)

Want to make the game better? Might I suggest this form
Starfleet Veteran
# 35
04-25-2013, 10:11 PM
Did anyone else have this movie pop to mind when they saw the core for the first time>?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgwprntqqmE
Rihannsu
# 36
04-25-2013, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post
Did anyone else have this movie pop to mind when they saw the core for the first time>?

Yes! This totally went through my mind when I saw it, was waiting to go insane and have some unspeakable evil take out my crew.
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Today is the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you will ever be"
Better dead then Fed!
Starfleet Veteran
# 37
04-25-2013, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post

My first impression was Mass Effect. But this is a good choice too.
Rihannsu
# 38
04-26-2013, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Awww.... That's too bad. Why not instead use the "teleport" function you put in the Cave Hideouts in Champions? If I fall off the central "table area" into the pit/lava/water surrounding it, I just get ported back to the respawn point. That would be cool. It could be explained as a mini-wormhole/blackhole created by the Singularity that 'ports you out of the hole.

Heh.
Yeah, this isn't something I'm going to whine about, but I actually love being able to jump over railings and fall off cliffs. It's probably not worth the trouble, but rather than the invisible walls in situations like this I'd prefer a beamout option or character death followed by respawn at a "safe" location.

Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
Founding member, Special Service Squadron
"Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher