Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Pit of Despair
04-25-2013, 06:42 PM
While exploring the interior of my ship I fell into a pit under the singularity core and can't get out. There is no option to leave the ship interior and when I log or exit the game I am still in the pit when I restart. Any help would be appreciated.
Empire Veteran
# 2
04-25-2013, 06:53 PM
Screenshots or it didn't happen.....naw just messing although loggin out then in should be working and if not....well.....I will tell my grandchildren of the creature that lives in the singularity core and pulls you in if you get to close.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Captain
# 3
04-25-2013, 09:50 PM
Try moving your character as close to the wall of the pit as you can and try relogging again.
They really need to put an invisible wall or something around the core, this is getting ridiculous.
Rihannsu
# 4
04-26-2013, 02:05 AM
I had the same thing happen. I do love being able to jump over railings and off cliffs though rather than having invisible walls, and would prefer that one's character takes damage when landing at the bottom which would send you to respawn.

Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
Founding member, Special Service Squadron
"Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
04-26-2013, 03:48 AM
when I logged on this morning It started me in sector space. Mabey I just didn't give it enough time last night? Somthing still needs to be done about this the leave bridge interior button disappears when you fall into the pit.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
04-26-2013, 03:54 AM
i transwarped to mining event to get out it does not let u transwarp out of the core to normal missions but it let me do it with event transwarp
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK