Starfleet Veteran
# 1 JJ-Trek Villian Revealed...
04-26-2013, 06:55 AM
According to Furious Fanboys website the "villian" is revealed along with the ridiculously stupid way of introducing him too...

As with most things posted online accuracy can not be confirmed but knowing the directors massive arrogance and desire to give a giant middle finger to TOS fans... it wouldn't surprise me if this is 100% true
Career Officer
# 2
04-26-2013, 06:58 AM
i was hardly surprised by this even if its true, the poster already pretty much confirms long before this silly site decided to say it was Benedict.
T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW. Been around since Dec 2010 and LTS in Apr 2013.
Quote:
The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
- Charles Darwin.
Does he have a point on STO forums? makes you wonder, huh?
Captain
# 3
04-26-2013, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaintrueheart View Post
According to Furious Fanboys website the "villian" is revealed along with the ridiculously stupid way of introducing him too...

As with most things posted online accuracy can not be confirmed but knowing the directors massive arrogance and desire to give a giant middle finger to TOS fans... it wouldn't surprise me if this is 100% true
Or, just to play devils advocate here, it's an attempt to let the film stand on it's own initially without being forced into (unrealistic) comparisons to WoK and Montalban.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-26-2013, 07:09 AM
This has actually made me more enthusiastic about the movie, a remake -or homage- to Wrath of Khan...awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-26-2013, 07:12 AM
I'm going to let this play out... If it's Mirror Universe Khan, I'll be completely fine with that...
Captain
# 6
04-26-2013, 07:23 AM
Ok so just looked up weather this is true and it is. . . He is Khan, kirk dies comes back to life and Spock prime is in the film too nice to see the hard writing skills of Hollywood are slowing down and they are reusing anything they can. . .

Just proves to me that this is not trek in any shape of the meaning. . .
. . . . . . . . Insert witty content. . . . . .

Star Trek Online : Delta Rising - not the best but it's not that bad STOP with the pitch forks as they come out every season or update it's boring seeing it on every page, thread and all mediums out there. .
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-26-2013, 07:38 AM
Kind of old news at this point, but it is definitely true. See the IMDB and TrekBSS boards if there is any doubt.
Captain
# 8
04-26-2013, 08:19 AM
I too knew this was coming, but because of my sig and that I lost a bet, here goes...

ABRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-26-2013, 08:22 AM
Boo - I was hoping he was playing Gary Mitchell. Not too pleased at a white British guy playing a genetically perfected South Asian. (The fact that the role was created by a Mexican actor was less of a problem for me, since it started in the 1960s and RM was at least not another genetic white dude).

Ah well.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
04-26-2013, 08:29 AM
Still at least JJ kirk dies Screaming
hahahahaha

pause
rewind
play
pause
rewind
play